Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no reason when someone asks for a phone number that you can't just make up a fake one. I always do.

I give up on the full screen for this stream....my full screen icon works great on virtually every other stream or video I have ever watched, but here.... nope. I'm watching ants play pool....

Might be my computer is the problem.... but I never told it not to allow full screen on it. So I guess I have to figure out how to allow it with "their" stream and only their stream.

I won't be a repeat customer. This is a first for me.

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
Not sure if you are on a Windows machine, but I am. My full screen button wasn't working and I could see the chat, but couldn't send a message. I logged out, closed Chrome completely, re-launched it as administrator, logged back in and the full screen button worked. Not sure if that will work for you, but I hope it does. Watching that tiny screen sucks. I'm already having trouble differentiating between some of the balls - even on the bigger screen.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Shaw on the warpath today. 72-59, taking a half-hour break.

Gutsy effort here by Shaw. Entered the day needing to pull off a 24 ahead match to get to 100 first. He's got ten of them so far. Still super-tough action, but at least Shaw has mad it worth watching.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well

Shaw is still capable of winning this if Shane can't maintain his high level of play. We have all seen Shane drop matches when he had a good lead.

Go Shane go!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, this is getting exciting. Shaw cut the lead by almost half. Now race to 41 and Shane starts with lead of 13. That is like race to 10 with lead of 3. Not insurmountable
Shaw back and breaking

hts.JPG

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Shaw is still capable of winning this if Shane can't maintain his high level of play. We have all seen Shane drop matches when he had a good lead.

Go Shane go!

Other than the one race to a 100 he lost to Alex, who else has he lost to in a race to a 100, on a 9ft table?

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if you are on a Windows machine, but I am. My full screen button wasn't working and I could see the chat, but couldn't send a message. I logged out, closed Chrome completely, re-launched it as administrator, logged back in and the full screen button worked. Not sure if that will work for you, but I hope it does. Watching that tiny screen sucks. I'm already having trouble differentiating between some of the balls - even on the bigger screen.

I have a new HP computer running windows 10..... full screen icon works on virtually everything. I stream and play a lot of video's...... Match Room productions is the only website I have found in the world that it doesn't work.....so perhaps I have to do something different with them than every other website..... I don't know.

But,it doesn't matter now.... I logged out of my account and closed chrome and opened Microsoft Edge browser to see if fullscreen would work..... but they wouldn't accept my password when on Edge, so I requested a new one and its not being sent via email.... so I'm locked out. I can't even watch from the tiny screen

They say, if you don't get the new password, to contact them, so I did.... and I got the message "Thank you for your Inquiry, we will back with you within 48 hours"..... LOL

I should rented a movie tonight..... sigh.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw cuts lead to 11 and trails 61-72
Shane returned to table after pushout but hung CB and missed a ball

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane makes a nice long shot but missed cut down the rail. Shaw makes a great safe near pocket, Shane scratches and Shaw runs out to trail 63-74

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long safety battle on 1. Shane makes great safe , Shaw jumps few balls but 1 jumps off table. Shane runs out for 75-63

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw 65-75. Now lead is just 10.
Shaw is on fire and so far is playing like Shane yesterday :grin-square:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I get the feeling this is really the critical time in the whole match. Shane stopped the bleeding and now they're battling back and forth for control. If Shaw gets it and starts putting racks together again this is gonna get real tight real quick. If Shane gets it then he's probably gonna cruise to the finish line hanging on to a 10 to 15 game lead.