Shaw 714 DVD

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to hear more comments from the new DVD owners about the nature and quality of the audio commentary they heard on the DVD.

Thanks for any replies in that regard.

Arnaldo

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Coincidentally just last night I watched him play two straight pool matches on accusats. He played great a hundred plus run and each match one match he won in two innings. not exactly the same player you see on that video freewheeling around.

It's two different types and styles of play. Im more convinced now it would not be possible to do 714 as he did on a legitimate piece of equipment, he just couldn't do it. Most definitely on that run an asterisk is required.

who cares

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd like to hear more comments from the new DVD owners about the nature and quality of the audio commentary they heard on the DVD.

Thanks for any replies in that regard.

Arnaldo
Well you can just order one and see and hear for yourself. They are only 35.00 now for the remainder of what's kept in stock.

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know, I was making a joke but from your post number 411 maybe I wasn't that far off.
Maybe you need an asterisk next to ass and I'm more convinced after seeing your many post busting Jaysons chops and our event and equipment. Jayson ran over 700 balls on legitimate equipment and thousands of people has seen it. The only run over 526 than more than 5 people have seen unedited footage of.

middleofnowhere

Registered
Maybe you need an asterisk next to ass and I'm more convinced after seeing your many post busting Jaysons chops and our event and equipment. Jayson ran over 700 balls on legitimate equipment and thousands of people has seen it. The only run over 526 than more than 5 people have seen unedited footage of.
If I'm such an ass, why to you bother posting to me? In fact, your other post is to a post I think I made like a month ago. Personally, I don't hang with people I don't care for. I suggest you put me on ignore.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I'm such an ass, why to you bother posting to me? In fact, your other post is to a post I think I made like a month ago. Personally, I don't hang with people I don't care for. I suggest you put me on ignore.

Sometimes it's fun to toy with silly people.

Lou Figueroa

middleofnowhere

Registered
Sometimes it's fun to toy with silly people.

Lou Figueroa
I agree, except that he's dead serious. This entire thread every negative comment cuts him to the quick. He should not be reading any of this or worse commenting.

Have a friend who's a comedian. He told me a long time ago he never reads reviews and he says it's foolish because if you believe the good ones then you have to believe the bad ones too.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, except that he's dead serious. This entire thread every negative comment cuts him to the quick. He should not be reading any of this or worse commenting.

Have a friend who's a comedian. He told me a long time ago he never reads reviews and he says it's foolish because if you believe the good ones and you have to believe the bad ones too.

I know Bobby pretty well now.

And believe me, though he takes a lot to heart purely out of his passion for the game, comments such as yours are water off a duck's back.

Lou Figueroa

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you can just order one and see and hear for yourself. They are only 35.00 now for the remainder of what's kept in stock.
I want to order one Bobby. Likely other addicts like me also will. Will you or Lou or Jayson please post details for obtaining one. Is shipping included in that $35.00 price; I hope so. It would be a smart move to do so.

Greatly looking forward to receiving, enjoying, and studying it multiple times. Who doesn't love when that phase kicks in where you know the guy is totally in the zone -- totally on auto-pilot. As Willie always was, from the get-go and the purity and instantaneity was overwhelmingly beautiful to behold.

Arnaldo

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I want to order one Bobby. Likely other addicts like me also will. Will you or Lou or Jayson please post details for obtaining one. Is shipping included in that $35.00 price; I hope so. It would be a smart move to do so.

Greatly looking forward to receiving, enjoying, and studying it multiple times. Who doesn't love when that phase kicks in where you know the guy is totally in the zone -- totally on auto-pilot. As Willie always was, from the get-go and the purity and instantaneity was overwhelmingly beautiful to behold.

Arnaldo
They are in the fir sale section right now.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson ran over 700 balls on legitimate equipment
Legitimate equipment by what standard? Certainly not for professional pool standards and borderline as to whether it would even be considered legitimate by any serious poolroom’s standards.

Last edited:

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are in the fir sale section right now.
Bobby you should know that Seybert's shows a price of $39 plus $8.55 shipping. Total would be $47.55. I'll pass at that price.
PM me with more conversation about obtaining one.

middleofnowhere

Registered
I
Bobby you should know that Seybert's shows a price of $39 plus $8.55 shipping. Total would be $47.55. I'll pass at that price.
PM me with more conversation about obtaining one.
If they are wholesaleing them to a dealer. They should not be undercutting their own dealers price selling direct. You just don't do that. In fact you refer any inquires to your dealer.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I

If they are wholesaleing them to a dealer. They should not be undercutting their own dealers price selling direct. You just don't do that. In fact you refer any inquires to your dealer.
Once again your nose
I

You don't know our deal and Seyberts and us can sell for whatever any of us want too.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's not debatable, it's just not done, period. Calling me names does not change anything.
What you do privately is one thing but not publicly.
Well it's certainly not your Company's or even your business concerning anything,but you are certainly welcome to give your opinion as we all can see you go out of your way in multiple threads to do so.
*ASS AKA*STALKER