Shot of the Tournament?

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
I haven't been visiting here too much lately, making a living just gets in the way! :p

I did want to report that I took 2nd again against Kyoko, with the same puky score of 9-3. I actually should have had her 4-0 but had terrible focus (I was trying to practice smoothing out my stroke from the last video, lol) and made REALLY stupid errors on the 8 to the 9. Easy Peezy outs and I blew them!!!! My whole goal was to get to 4! :D

Anyway, I did have a great shot (witnessed by Dan Louie and Mr. J. ;) ) in the semi-finals against Tamre' Geene Rogers, the tour coordinator. Tamre' had a great tournament and she was playing well.

She hid me on the 5 diagrammed on this cuetable drawing. My initial thought was to do a slight masse' around the 7 and hit the 5, but the 7 was so far out that I had the chance to hit the 7 or the 8.

My next idea was to shoot straight down to the end rail with a lot of left and either hit the 5 from behind or hit the rail first behind it, which got me to thinking.....how about I hit it from behind on the 3-railer?

So I went down to that end, measured up where I would need to hit off the rail in line with Pocket B. (Sorry, don't know how to use the arrows on the Cuetable. :o )

Hit with just the right amount of speed and english to deliver the ball into the hole and enabled me to win the game...and eventually the match!

http://CueTable.com/P/?@4EWXy2FEpf1GHLp4HYsh2PBEi4QbRD2Rald@
 
Good move and nice shot Linda. Now you need to take Kyoko off next tournament. Johnnyt
 
Hi Linda

Did you really do this? My hat is off to you :)

Page 2 shows another possibility, although it won't be as dramatic as your shot...

CueTable Help



To start/stop drawing a line, simply "double-click" on the ball you want to draw from. "single-click" to add a point

For more info on drawing lines, please check
http://cuetable.com/howto.html#l3
http://cuetable.com/howto.html#l4

For info on showing CueTable in your post, please check
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=64559

Thanks for sharing your shot :)
 
cuetable said:
Hi Linda

Did you really do this? My hat is off to you :)

Page 2 shows another possibility, although it won't be as dramatic as your shot...

CueTable Help



To start/stop drawing a line, simply "double-click" on the ball you want to draw from. "single-click" to add a point

For more info on drawing lines, please check
http://cuetable.com/howto.html#l3
http://cuetable.com/howto.html#l4

For info on showing CueTable in your post, please check
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=64559

Thanks for sharing your shot :)

Thanks for the help again. I know you keep trying to show me. :p :o Yes, that was the shot, except I shot more toward the side pocket, almost on the tit.
 
Johnnyt said:
Good move and nice shot Linda. Now you need to take Kyoko off next tournament. Johnnyt

Yes, I am getting over my jitters now and she is in my headlights...or maybe my rear view mirror, lol. Anyway, what I really need to do is shoot every day 8 hours for like a year and then maybe I would shoot that well. :(
 
Back
Top