Shout out to Billy Incardona

freddy the beard said:
Yes, you are the greatest commentator Billy, and I love working with you.
What makes it even more of a pleasure is when we have a difference of opinion on a shot and I prove to be right (which is a common occurence), you so graciously shut off my mike for the rest of the match in order to give me time to contemplate my impetuosity.

The Beard
If you choose to reply negatively to this post, I am going to post

You two ought to be married.
 
If anyone ever does a search of my posts, a common theme is the amount of respect I have for the pro players.
And in particular, I have the utmost respect for Bill Incardona, not only as maybe the best handicapper & game manager alive today, but also for his willingness to interact with us here at AZB. His answers add an eloquent insight into the thought process of one of historys best pool minds.
His team work with Grady especially was appreciated. I lost track of how many tapes I bought because those two were in the booth.
It's no secret how much I love Grady Mathews' commentary. But there are really TWO professors when it comes to commentating on the Accu-Stats matches, Grady AND Billy. Their talent is much appreciated and admired.

And Billy, if you read this, please keep the fires burning on trying to get that match up with AF. Maybe you can mention something to Pat and he could do a special like that 8 Ball Invitational he did a while back. And Justin & Chad at T.A.R. may be able to add some growing leverage to maybe get her to agree for one of their productions.
 
Back
Top