• R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,942
Last edited:

LuckedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is why I lucked out.
Someday I'll trade her in on a Diamond that plays dead true, but for now I'm happy to have shoe horned this into the house.:)

I acquired it through a land trade, got some loot and this table. Sold off some easements that were worthless to me.

Attachments

• IMG_8360.jpg
    IMG_8360.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3,652
Last edited:

berko

Aggressively passive
Silver Member
Sadly it does. Comes into play about every 5th game.

Had to make the decision between having lots of room for a 8' or a minimally cramped 9'.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
This is bull. Mine is in my shed in the back. We can not have basements here, they would flood. The shed with the snooker table and pool table gets my vote. Second would be the diamond that matches the beams on the ceiling.

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's Mine!!!

Getting close to having it done.....then will probably find something else to do to it:D

Attachments

• Poolroom2.jpg
    Poolroom2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3,651
  • Poolroom4.jpg
    Poolroom4.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 3,630
  • Poolroom6.jpg
    Poolroom6.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,606
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,663

jdxprs

Banned
co nineballer,

your room is Gorgeous!

BUT, dude, the shadows on your table are terrible. you need a table light really bad.

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its not that bad

Actually the camera makes it look REALLY bad, there really aren't any shadows on the table. I have a Diamond Big Fullsize light I can get cheap, but my wife doesn't really like the way it Looks. I play on the table quite a bit and there really aren't shadows anywhere close to what the pics look like.

Thanks for the compliment though, maybe I will give the light some thought after all!!!!

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly it does. Comes into play about every 5th game.

Had to make the decision between having lots of room for a 8' or a minimally cramped 9'.

Play more straight pool and it may never get in the way. It is still a very nice room and if it is only 5 or so games, not a big deal at all.

I need to post a picture of my room. Now if I could only get my 12 year old to show me how to post pics.....

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
Actually the camera makes it look REALLY bad, there really aren't any shadows on the table. I have a Diamond Big Fullsize light I can get cheap, but my wife doesn't really like the way it Looks. I play on the table quite a bit and there really aren't shadows anywhere close to what the pics look like.

Thanks for the compliment though, maybe I will give the light some thought after all!!!!

Nice gun safe! That was my favorite thing in the whole room just imagining whats in there!

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
hey CO [and kil]

Nice gun safe! That was my favorite thing in the whole room just imagining whats in there!

i was thinking the same thing as kil - what's in the safe??

and after that - nice game room too!!

all the best,
smokey

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to show the perspective from a very low budget viewpoint. Table is a Global bar box I picked up for $150. Had new Simonis Tournament Blue 860HR installed (by SD Billiards) along with new Ridgeback rails. Plays very, very well. Chairs were low cost finds on Craigslist. No room in my house for a pool table so I have it out on the patio. I'm fortunate in that the weather here in the desert of California is very mild. Cue is a Schon CX-06 I bought here on the Forum and the shaft is a McDermott I-3 (which I also bought here on the Forum)with a 11.75mm Moori Soft. Hopefully, this will show you how low can you go.

Attachments

• Resized 5228.jpg
    Resized 5228.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,486
Last edited:

StreetzKing

Registered
Hey guys! Finally got accepted to the forums after a extremely long week wait.. missed some awesome deals in the marketplace!! I have always wanted a pool table but never had the room growing up, I moved in with my soon to be wife and was able to get one. Its in the garage which i took over, and before hand my brother in law had a 7ft brunswick but had some tough times taking shots with the space. I found a bar table and im glad I got the one I did. Irving Kaye, silver shadow, pockets are nice and tight which is nice on a bar table. Enough rant, heres my little home away from home, inside my home..

I have a full stroke around every angle, except the pole.
2012-01-14_17-22-28_160.jpg

(and dont mind the mess, thats the rest of my mother in laws crap im trying to get rid of)

2012-01-06_10-20-50_709.jpg

2012-01-13_14-28-46_503.jpg

2012-01-14_17-21-29_326.jpg

2011-12-29_11-48-32_556.jpg

Also have a dart board in between the games, winmau blade 3, play a lot of bar room activities!

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting close to having it done.....then will probably find something else to do to it:D

Awsome looking room. Quick question for ya. Im thinking about mounting my flat screen above my fire place as well. What all was needed to mount it on the brick like that?