02FDB8F4-A935-4D21-ACD7-40F6E53E2F91.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 816
  • 1A64DB07-4BB6-47AC-902C-EE2AA19A15DA.jpeg
    1A64DB07-4BB6-47AC-902C-EE2AA19A15DA.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 810

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My garage has a near 2" drop front to back. My old table had a stack of shims on the low side to keep it level. My GC the mechanic just used the feet to level.

My table is in the garage as well and the installers used what looked to be a 1/2" shim on door end of the table. I hadn't thought of it till now, but that's probably why I tend to contact the cue to the table on that end more during certain follow shots. One of these days I plan on moving the table into the living room where there is plenty of room and convert the garage back into what it was designed to do. I just need to convince the wife of that.

bama boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great Bama! Are the expensive cues kept in the gun safe?

Thanks.

Nope. The safe is other interests. Firearms, glass, & knives. Way more money tied up with them. Now if I could only fit the bicycles in there that would be nice.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always lurking, but never post. Thought I would contribute to the forum. Not fancy, but it works for me.

And..... I see you've got more than one "habit"! :D

I like it! I've been trying to hit the road on my motorless bike with the cov19 going
on (always was more of a fat tire guy) …. I've decided it's all about the 'suffering'
and then some masochism thrown in. Just like pool!! ;)

td

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I emptied my living room and bought a $300 Sears table to get us through the quarantine :confused:

93478279_216072466366846_5198182893825818624_o.jpg

bama boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I like it! I've been trying to hit the road on my motorless bike with the cov19 going
on (always was more of a fat tire guy) …. I've decided it's all about the 'suffering'

td

There is one flat bar 29er' in the stable, however it does get the least use (road #1 gravel #2).

The "suffering" is where it's at.

Cheers and welcome to the roadie club!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

td
It is kind of odd, the activities being so different yet so alike.

Empty403

Registered
Got my new table yesterday. Dealer showed up about an hour before the shutdown, and was that a relief, as it could have been sitting at his shop for who knows how long, had he not been able to get here. Had a 8' Brunswick before this, and it was nice, especially after I refelted it last year with a worsted ultra cloth, but this new Diamond is really sweet. My wife insisted on more of a furniture look, so this is what I ended up with. I also decided to upgrade my lighting, and built a light box with 3 2'x2' LED flat panel lights in it, and added a grate in front of the flat panels to eliminate any glare. The light is also color selectable. Just need to get some pool art for the room now.

And the Fort Knox matches your table!