Simonis x-1

Rate the Simois X-1!

• x-1 works better than other methods of cleaning the cloth

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • x-1 works as good as other methods of cleaning the cloth

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • x-1 doesn't work as good as other methods of cleaning the cloth

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • IDK I haven't had the chance to use the x-1!

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of the people that say it works better than other methods can you give us a review? Tell us why you like it better? Tell us how you know it works better. That kind of thing.

brain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use it before I brush and vacuum. It picks up a lot of the chalk dust so that it doesn't get kicked up into the air when brushing. It doesn't pick up lint, just chalk dust. So you'll still want to at least brush the table.

BTW, use very little pressure - like rubbing a balloon on your hair to pick up static charge.

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
I use it before I brush and vacuum. It picks up a lot of the chalk dust so that it doesn't get kicked up into the air when brushing. It doesn't pick up lint, just chalk dust. So you'll still want to at least brush the table.

BTW, use very little pressure - like rubbing a balloon on your hair to pick up static charge.

I'm of the opinion that brushing a table is a waste of time... and may actually harm the cloth.

On my Diamond Pro Am I only use a wetted micro fiber cloth... and do so on a regular basis.

My cloth is now 3+ years old and is in great shape.

The other, perhaps more important issue is to clean/polish the balls on a regular basis.

Playing with clean balls and periodically wiping down your table with a wet micro fiber cloth is all you need, imo.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
I carry these

So I bought one a little while back to try out. I like it a lot!

I decided to carry them in inventory.

Get yours here: Simonis X-1

Anyone local to me, can come in and try one out for themselves!