Site slow issues...........

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep getting network protocol violation messages when using this site. I use Firefox and have no such issues on other sites. Told mod. about it and they said try another browser. Not gonna go thru any of that. Any tech savy folks have any ideas/tips? Thanks a ton in advance.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a major internet issue happening, a lot of service outages on the east coast.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I take back what I said. Had to try about 6 times this evening to load. Also took about 30 seconds to be able to start typing this reply. All other sites I have been going to work as they should. Looking like it is this site as no problems anywhere else.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I take back what I said. Had to try about 6 times this evening to load. Also took about 30 seconds to be able to start typing this reply. All other sites I have been going to work as they should. Looking like it is this site as no problems anywhere else.
That's some of the stuff i've run into. Good to know i'm not crazy. Well, somewhat anyway.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
All clear in Cali.

Have you tried clearing your cookies, then signing in again? Sometimes it's a bad cookie.