Slowww site.....

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've mentioned this before and got some replies that agreed. I'm not a tech guy AT ALL but all i know is this site is super slow. The site itself loads slows and once on pages take forever to load. Also get 'network protocol violation' notices all the time. Its the only site i use on a regular basis that does this.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I haven't seen performance problems on this site for a while and I don't think I've ever seen a "protocol violation" error.
Windows 7/Chrome/desktop

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps it is the amount of cookies you have built up on this site?

Clear them and try again.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't seen performance problems on this site for a while and I don't think I've ever seen a "protocol violation" error.
Windows 7/Chrome/desktop
I'm using 7 and Mozilla. This the only site i get the PV error notice. Pages are loading better now. I just cleared out everything and refreshed Firefox. See what happens.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what host Mike uses, but it has to be a server issue. Somethings not talking back and forth properly and it times out.

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Might be your computer is slow and full. I bought new computer and this site is very fast on new one compared to

old computer. Still have old one in bedroom - can really tell it when I get back on it.

gerryf

Windows 7/Chrome/desktop

I've seen the potential violation error when my internet is glitching up and I understand it occurs because pages aren't loading properly, with missed bytes.

Other than that occasional problem (fixed by disconnecting/connecting to the wifi), i think this site loads fast.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Runs perfect for me.
Sounds like a computer or internet provider problem.
Did you vote for Trump?
If so the deep state is on to you.

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm using 7 and Mozilla. This the only site i get the PV error notice. Pages are loading better now. I just cleared out everything and refreshed Firefox. See what happens.
Site works fine for me. Time to retire Windows 7 and you should try another browser. Chrome works quite well for me on Windows 10

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Quit choking up the main forum with all your non-pool related threads and it will run like a Swiss watch. ;)

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would i do that when its only this site that does it??
Firefox/Mozilla is no longer a browser you should be using. Windows 7 is end of life and no longer gets security updates. If you want to keep using it have at it. You obviously have some issues going on you haven't identified. If the site works well for everyone else but you, you can either try to fix what you have/upgrade or ride it out. The choice is yours.