Sneaky pete...hunh?

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lucasi marketing their Pinnacle

"Pinnacle carbon fiber technology series. LPSP is a Lustrous matte finish White & Black Sneaky Pete w/ 4pt White & Silver Crush inlays".

And it looks just like the ones on the wall in your local

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Lucasi marketing their Pinnacle

Pinnacle carbon fiber technology series. LPSP is a Lustrous matte finish White & Black Sneaky Pete w/ 4pt White & Silver Crush inlays

And it looks just like the ones on the wall in your local
Predator “sneaky petes” haven’t looked like a sneaky pete in over a decade. Were you complaining then?

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t see Sneaky Pete mentioned, more like CF wonder cue.
6E982BA6-4F16-4CD4-BFB2-08B4AAA4D73F.jpeg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SP's haven't been 'sneaky' in years. Only a few i'v seen lately(J&J, Players,Schmelke) actually offer a true no-collar sneaky-pete. Almost all are now made with beautiful exotic woods, collars and ring-work. Not so sneaky.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Even better put ' Made with real fiberglass'. That might land ya a fish or two. ;)
I have a cue in my case that’s an old Falcon black butt, and it has an older GO cf shaft. I’ve donated it to my buddy’s wall in his pool room. I nicknamed it “Ricky Schroeder” as homage to Poolhall Junkies. That cue would get action from anyone in a pool hall. Looks like the old Cuetec that Earl broke with back in the 90s.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It cost me $30 to put a nice tip on my $50 Duffrin house cue.
This cue hits great. It just looks a little weird walking into the Pool room with a one pc cue.
Not so sneaky.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It cost me $30 to put a nice tip on my $50 Duffrin house cue.
This cue hits great. It just looks a little weird walking into the Pool room with a one pc cue.
Not so sneaky.
You need to make yourself a nice pvc pipe case for it. In 2005-6 i got mine for about $7.50 at Lowes with end caps and pipe foam insulation to keep it from rattling around.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does remind me of Cuetecs from Earl period
This reminds me of a CT i had back in the mid/late 90's. It was basic CT with the glass-coated shaft, no bumper and butt beat-to-shit. Kept it in my car year'round and it never warped. Made a bunch of $$ using it and loaning to friends for a jelly if they won. Finally sold it for like 30-40bux. Probably still in action somewhere.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SP's haven't been 'sneaky' in years. Only a few i'v seen lately(J&J, Players,Schmelke) actually offer a true no-collar sneaky-pete. Almost all are now made with beautiful exotic woods, collars and ring-work. Not so sneaky.
Except the marketing . Vocab on sale at Pool Dawg...

SJpilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a cheap schmelke 3/8×10 butt with obvious flame vinyl I put on myself works a treat.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk