So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour - 2nd stop - April 9/10 @ Stix in Rancho Cucamonga

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
The next stop of the Tiger So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour is at Stix Bar & Grill in Rancho Cucamonga, April 9-10.

Entry fee is $50 and the SCL9T annual dues are $25.
Optional: $25 add'l fee for Conditional Membership with the WPBA

Tournament Format
Race to 7, Winner Breaks, Double Elimination. Finals are a single race to 9. Open to all female players except the WPBA Top 16.

NEW in 2011!!! 10-Ball Break-and-Run Pot before the tournaments starts. Only open to players entered in the tournament. (Pot now at $148)

DOORS OPEN AT 10 AM. MANDATORY PLAYERS MEETING AT 11 AM.
PLAY STARTS AT NOON.

7985 VINEYARD AVE
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730

Spectators welcome...no admission fee to come watch and support the ladies!

We will be raffling a Tiger IceBreaker2 before the finals of the tournament. If you are interested in buying tickets, please PM me.

Tournament coverage will also be live-streamed at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/so-cal-ladies-9-ball-tour

The SCL9T is title-sponsored by Tiger Products.

Pooldawg and Delta-13 are also proud sponsors of the SCL9T.

If you have any questions regarding the SCL9T or the tournament, please contact Melissa Herndon at socalwomenstour@gmail.com

Attachments

• Flyer.jpg
    Flyer.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 173

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
The SCL9T and the WCWRT (West Coast Women's Regional Tour) just agreed to reciprocal membership privileges between the two tours. Meaning...any WCWRT member can come down and play in an SCL9T event without paying SCL9T membership dues...and vice versa.

Melissa

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I read about it.

Sounds exciting.

Ladies playing pool, maybe the live feed will attract some non-spammers to the discussion board.

Your enthusiasm about the event has not gone unnoticed.

Can you post the EST time. I don't know what PST means. Those calculations are difficult to make if your not use to changing time zones.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I read about it.

Sounds exciting.

Ladies playing pool, maybe the live feed will attract some non-spammers to the discussion board.

Your enthusiasm about the event has not gone unnoticed.

Can you post the EST time. I don't know what PST means. Those calculations are difficult to make if your not use to changing time zones.

EST is +3 hours.