So the Bonus Ball saga continues.....

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
you're very smart.

Thank You!

Just, trying to help. Some of those guys are friends from Maryland!

Stuff like this is why EARL is a little on tilt all the time! I could only imagine what he would say about bonus ball during a TAR pod cast! Where is Joe Rogan when we need him to channel Earl??? I think it would be awesome if Justin can get Joe Rogan to channel EARL again to comment on bonus ball! Could you make this happen during the next TAR pod cast, Please Justin???

KD

Last edited:
They need to do away with Bonus Ball. It is a gaffe game. It keeps the players away from tournaments that have good payouts. People complain about tournaments not paying out enough money and then when one does. People don't show up because of Bonus Ball.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Thank You!

Stuff like this is why EARL is a little on tilt all the time! I could only imagine what he would say about bonus ball during a TAR pod cast! Where is Joe Rogan when we need him to channel Earl??? I think it would be awesome if Justin can get Joe Rogan to channel EARL again to comment on bonus ball! Could you make this happen during the next TAR pod cast, Please Justin???

KD

@ JUSTIN:

i know you're on the range, but - ????

i'd pay $100PPV, to see this. and/or fly out to Vegas, in person!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@ JUSTIN:

i know you're on the range, but - ????

i'd pay $100PPV, to see this. and/or fly out to Vegas, in person!

Make sure Joe says "and the guy with the checkbook is in Canada" while looking up a little and moving his head from one side to the other

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Rogan channeling Earl,

"Bonus Ball is a ridiculous game played by gullible people."

"You took a PHOTO of a measly $1000 check actin' all proud like you just did something."

Lol!!! Make it happen. :)

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Thank You!

KD

Any word on Joe Rogan channeling Earl to comment on Bonus Ball for the next TAR pod cast???

KD

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why all the hand wringing about Bonus Ball.... haven't you heard, we're not the target audience, it will all become clear soon enough.

I hear the song Closing Time when the subject of Bonus ball is brought up.

We had the pre BB threads, all the problem BB threads... I guess this may be the autopsy thread. RIP Bonus Ball...... I think.:confused: