SO WHAT

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I get this right
from reading
through so many threads
the guys that question CTE are mainly complaining that CTE guys say it’s absolutely objective and you guys say there’s got to be a little subjectivity fudge factor in it
SO WHAT😱😱😱😱😱

It works for them and agree to disagree
Let that sink in
Agree to disagree....😱😱😱😱😱
Unfortunately it will stop those of us that enjoy eating popcorn watching you guys flame each other
but discussion would be over
Jmho
Icbw
I guess I’ll get flamed too now

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
It works for them and agree to disagree
Let that sink in
CTE's proponents insist it's more objective, and therefore better, than other methods. Uninformed readers deserve to know that's nonsensical hyperbole, especially when it's promoting a commercial product.

Let that sink in.

pj
chgo

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
Too be fair, it goes both ways, so what there are those that dont believe CTE requires a 1x2 surface.

So what there are those that believe CTE is too complicated.

And so on......

Reactions: bbb

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
So what if I dont follow the conventions in pool that so many just blindly accept without question?

So what if I dont believe in a 1/2 ball hit?

So what if I dont believe balls have edges?

So what if I believe that you cannot aim to over or under cut a ball?

So what if I believe you can not use one eye to see one CTE line and the other to see a different line?

So what the fuck do I believe have to do with anything you do at the table with your game?

Mind your own game.........

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Why do some houligans think they own cte or are hal's grand kids or something that they get nasty against cte knockers ?
The one who was banned ( several times now ) was specially aholic . I wonder if he's much bigger than he appears in his videos .

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
So what if I dont follow the conventions in pool that so many just blindly accept without question?

So what if I dont believe in a 1/2 ball hit?

So what if I dont believe balls have edges?

So what if I believe that you cannot aim to over or under cut a ball?

So what if I believe you can not use one eye to see one CTE line and the other to see a different line?

So what the fuck do I believe have to do with anything you do at the table with your game?

Mind your own game.........
None of our business... unless you bring it up.

pj
chgo

Reactions: bbb

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still here. Not in the mood for dumm raguments. Diverting energy to getting in stroke. I have no beef with Che Te Eh sept the Goldberg factor. Ob, sub, re, who cares. (I'm on RE) Funny, I was watching SVB vs Krah and Krah is using that Shuffet preshot crouch and not actually aiming anything and of course missing. SVB of course fine tunes everything he needs to in ferrule increment - increments and of course walks away with the set.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still here. Not in the mood for dumm raguments. Diverting energy to getting in stroke. I have no beef with Che Te Eh sept the Goldberg factor. Ob, sub, re, who cares. (I'm on RE) Funny, I was watching SVB vs Krah and Krah is using that Shuffet preshot crouch and not actually aiming anything and of course missing. SVB of course fine tunes everything he needs to in ferrule increment - increments and of course walks away with the set.
SO WHAT!!!! A very good regional amateur lost to the best player in the USA. Long live ferrule aiming !!!!!!!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do some houligans think they own cte or are hal's grand kids or something that they get nasty against cte knockers ?
The one who was banned ( several times now ) was specially aholic . I wonder if he's much bigger than he appears in his videos .
Why do you only post here when you are drunk?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SO WHAT!!!! A very good regional amateur lost to the best player in the USA. Long live ferrule aiming !!!!!!!
I see Krah's name enough. The guy got out one time I think. The point you patently ignore is he looked like he was trying CTE - actually ProCt. Maybe you can tell us why he's not confirming my notion that CTE is fraught with technical peril. (?)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see Krah's name enough. The guy got out one time I think. The point you patently ignore is he looked like he was trying CTE - actually ProCt. Maybe you can tell us why he's not confirming my notion that CTE is fraught with technical peril. (?)
Explain in detail what exactly you mean by "technical peril" . And you see the name Krah a lot because he wins a lot of north eastern regional tournaments. He is quite an accomplished player, much more accomplished then anyone posting on here.