Social Media Website for Pool Players

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is definitely much more than a forum. Go to the home page and you will see all that is available. They don't generally like links to their competition in posts. I don't expect this thread to last long, especially when the users account was apparently made just to promote their own site.

PoolSpots

Registered
I don't really see them as a competitor of mine and they shouldn't see me as a competitor. GoPlayPool is my main competitor and they have a sticky thread just for there site so...

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't really see them as a competitor of mine and they shouldn't see me as a competitor. GoPlayPool is my main competitor and they have a sticky thread just for there site so...

Ouch...there we go again...there=their???

Or...their we go again...if that translates better.

Last edited:

PoolSpots

Registered
Visited website...

Items noted: Some spelling and word useage missteps:

grammer=grammar

where=we're

there=their

????

First impressions include correct spellings and meanings.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the feedback. My spelling and grammar is not the best. Hopefully one day I will have someone that can write content for me.

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
No thanks. I've got all I can handle here. Besides, these here folks are my friends.
Yes, even Pat, Lou, and RJ. :smile:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Sure not a problem. AZBilliards is a nice site with plenty of player stats and information.

Are you kidding? We also have some of the most beautiful women in all of pooldom.
There's Pink, Jammy, Miss Trigger (sigh), Melissa, Dorabelle, Juicy, and many, many, more. :cool:

RussPrince

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm guessing you don't truely believe that since you're using a new shill account instead of just using your original account knowing it's going to be imminently deleted since this is actually a pretty bad violation of the forum rules.

PoolSpots

Registered
I'm guessing you don't truely believe that since you're using a new shill account instead of just using your original account knowing it's going to be imminently deleted since this is actually a pretty bad violation of the forum rules.

No this is my main account. Not trying to violate any terms, just trying to build a community and turn the fellow pool players onto something new. If my information and vision isn't welcomed here than no sweat but I thought I would reach out to the AZB community and try to get some feedback.

Not doing this for link building or advertising. When the time comes I have a budget set for ads that will drive traffic and pool players to the website alot more than posting on any forum would do. I more looking for "No I wouldn't use this" or "This is cool but this part could be better". That's all I'm looking for.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
You got some set of balls to come on here to promote and try to take fewers away from AZB. Have a little RED. Johnnyt

PoolSpots

Registered
You got some set of balls to come on here to promote and try to take fewers away from AZB. Have a little RED. Johnnyt

It's cool man I can take a hint. I'll delete this thread at 8:45EST. Sorry for all the negativity. I'll see everyone around. Thanks for everyone that gave there input and feedback.

PoolSpots

Registered
It's cool man I can take a hint. I'll delete this thread at 8:45EST. Sorry for all the negativity. I'll see everyone around. Thanks for everyone that gave there input and feedback.

Sorry I take that back. I don't know where or how to delete a thread?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I looked at the site he created. It's like GoPlayPool. Just a place for pool players to find places to play just like the man said. He has some pictures posted as well, but it's nothing like AZB and in no way a threat to this site.

Don't kick a man for trying to help out other pool players. Plus, he's only got 25 people signed up on that site as a registered user. It's not a forum at all and it's set up like facebook.

Last edited: