Some Rational, Reasonable, Truthfully Logical, Cognitive Thought Regarding CTE

1622749252538.png

Some rational, reasonable, truthfully logical, cognitive thought regarding CTE.

Mentally take that "ball set" with those lines between the defined points of CTE & ETB & then move that "ball set" anywhere else on the table.
Do the points on the balls & the lines between them change because of where that "ball set" is on the table. The answer is an emphatic NO!

Move that "ball set" 1/2 to 1 diamond forward. Do the points on the balls & the lines between them change because of that different location on the table? The answer is an empathic NO!

Move that "ball set" 1/2 to 1 diamond closer than its original location. Do the points on the balls & the lines between them change because of that different location on the table?
The answer is an empathic NO!

So, given that the points on the balls & the lines on the balls do NOT change regardless of where they are on the table, then how can a DIFFERENT outcome angle be achieved by looking at the Same thing & doing the SAME thing?
The emphatic answer is that a DIFFERENT outcome angle can NOT be achieved by looking at the SAME thing & doing the SAME thing.

Yet that is what Mr. Shuffett & the vocal CTEers here on AZB say can be done.

To say such is irrational, unreasonable, & illogical... & untruthful.

Now... I am not saying that they do not "believe" what they say. I am just saying that what they "believe" & say is inaccurate.

You're overlooking the well known fact that CTE is from another dimension and was never supposed to be.

pj
chgo
We both know that you are being sarcastic. However, some newbie may not realize that. I will amend your post to make it more clear for such a newbie. Perhaps you should do the same to your original post.
You're overlooking the well known SUPPOSED fact that CTE is from another dimension and was never supposed to be.

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We both know that you are being sarcastic. However, some newbie may not realize that. I will amend your post to make it more clear for such a newbie. Perhaps you should do the same to your original post.
Yea PJ you better listen to the bully. His way or the highway. Didn't we used to say that about someone a few years ago.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude... I cannot think of a better description of you
JV,

Did you buy the book? Did you read the entire book? If the answer to those questions is "yes," would you be kind enough to post a comprehensive and objective review for the benefit of the members here at AZB?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Imagine this, and I'm not sure if this is how it works....

Knowing those two lines in the picture will use the same references on both balls when you move them up 1/2 a diamond, what prevents a player from looking at these references from a slightly different visual perspective, like favoring the left eye instead of their normal vision center?

From this different perspective the player's body is more to the right. Then when using their vision center to focus on ccb from that particular perspective, the player would be cutting the ob thinner than the initial setup. This means different shot angles can be obtained using the same references for each shot, but changing how you look at those references.

Imma grab another chair for JV and pop some more popcorn! Lol

Imagine this, and I'm not sure if this is how it works....

Knowing those two lines in the picture will use the same references on both balls when you move them up 1/2 a diamond, what prevents a player from looking at these references from a slightly different visual perspective, like favoring the left eye instead of their normal vision center?

From this different perspective the player's body is more to the right. Then when using their vision center to focus on ccb from that particular perspective, the player would be cutting the ob thinner than the initial setup. This means different shot angles can be obtained using the same references for each shot, but changing how you look at those references.

Imma grab another chair for JV and pop some more popcorn! Lol
Nothing prevents a player from doing something "different". Where in DVD1 or DVD2 or the many YouTube Videos did it say to do such? The instructions were to move until the player saw the visual... the same visual. It was supposed to look the same but BE "different" because of the supposed Phenomena & the supposed Mathematical Connection to the 2:1 table.

What I said in post #1 should be proof for any rational, reasonable, truthfully logical individual that those assertions are false.

How about closing one eye? What is there that "objectively dictates" how much off to one side should a player move their "PERSPECTIVE" for each of the many different angle shots?

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Notice that I did not whine & complain. I know what happens to threads, especially when CTEers are involved.
I noticed your :mad: and quickly showed your effort to drum up the tired old arguments more respect then you did for my thread that was scripted to entice conversation rather than take shots at the CTE crowd.

..but since you don't have a problem with it:
poop.gif

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
JV,

Did you buy the book? Did you read the entire book? If the answer to those questions is "yes," would you be kind enough to post a comprehensive and objective review for the benefit of the members here at AZB?
No I have not.... and I will not be. I don't have enough need for an aiming system to warrant the $100 asking price.

My comments about CTE techinques were driven by viewing Stan's videos on Youtube.

I noticed your :mad: and quickly showed your effort to drum up the tired old arguments more respect then you did for my thread that was scripted to entice conversation rather than take shots at the CTE crowd.

..but since you don't have a problem with it:
View attachment 597490
Hey, that is more of a reflection on you than it is me. I did not say that I do not have a problem with it or liked it. I said that I did not whine or complain to you about it like you did regarding my civil words.