Sold South West birdseye satin for sale

Sold Item

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
This cue is a great player with 1 shaft. It had a spa visit in the SW shop in 2018. They installed a new black and white wrap and cleaned the butt up. It has seen very little play since then.

It rolls good separate and together. I also have a 3pc set of joint protectors Baxter made. They are oversized so they do not line up perfect.
Cue and shaft weights and diameter are in the pics which I can email on request.

butt is 15.56oz
shaft is 3.51oz
shaft diameter is 12.95 just below the ferrule.
price drop to $2500
My price includes shipping within the USA and Sorry I will not ship international.

If you are local to me and wants to see the cue that can be arranged.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
This cue is a great player with 1 shaft. It had a spa visit in the SW shop in 2018. They installed a new black and white wrap and cleaned the butt up. It has seen very little play since then.

It rolls good separate and together. I also have a 3pc set of joint protectors Baxter made. They are oversized so they do not line up perfect.
Cue and shaft weights and diameter are in the pics which I can email on request.

$2600
My price includes shipping within the USA and Sorry I will not ship international.

If you are local to me and wants to see the cue that can be arranged.
Can you PM photos or a location? Any specs? Anything?

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Many offers but no deal just yet. Maybe I will put this back in a storage case for awhile.
It is going to take something closer to ask to get this sold.
I will take a partial trade of a revo shaft with a uniloc joint.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Don I have sent the pic to your email address multiple times. Maybe check your spam folder. I will resend them in a few minutes.

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   0
i thought you sold it locally. my offer still stands. but just took part in buying 35 collectible cues.i just sold 2 & bought one, so my offer is good tonight, but might change my mind tomorrow? Don