southern classic info

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im leaving for tunica on wed morning to come watch some great pool and maybe play in some minis. im just curious if anyone can tell me what the beer prices are at the tournament. just wondering if its like all the other league events i have been to where they price gouge the hell out of the players. of course it doesnt matter to much because im goin to have a few drinks anyways. any help would be appreciated.

troy kirkendoll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im leaving for tunica on wed morning to come watch some great pool and maybe play in some minis. im just curious if anyone can tell me what the beer prices are at the tournament. just wondering if its like all the other league events i have been to where they price gouge the hell out of the players. of course it doesnt matter to much because im goin to have a few drinks anyways. any help would be appreciated.

bump to the top

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Haven't bought any beer yet (I know, I know), but after the drive, waiting around, and playing my match I just went off to dinner and bed I was so burnt out. However, from the prices of everything else I feel pretty confident in saying the prices will be comparable to the Indiana event.

Lou Figueroa

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like your idea of drinking double! I plan on buying a few tomorrow and sweating some matches. If anyone wants to have a round just let me know!

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I like your idea of drinking double! I plan on buying a few tomorrow and sweating some matches. If anyone wants to have a round just let me know!

I'm here in the Event Center where they're holding the Open events.

I just bought beers for me and Brumback. Bud Lights are $3 each. Pretty reasonable.

However, I've eaten at Quizno's about 8 times since Thursday night. Ready for something different. Attendees know what I'm talkin about.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm here in the Event Center where they're holding the Open events.

I just bought beers for me and Brumback. Bud Lights are $3 each. Pretty reasonable.

However, I've eaten at Quizno's about 8 times since Thursday night. Ready for something different. Attendees know what I'm talkin about.

Sounds good! I'll see ya there tomorrow!

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Yep, prices here are way better than the Riviera in Vegas. People are super nice as well.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i played in the napa tourny fri night at the convention center. the prices are reasonable but they carry pepsi and not coke. i went back sat morning at 9:00. the stand was not open. had to go back to the hotel next door to get something to drink. i think the stand should be openas long as the events are going on.

as for the beer ...had a case in my room:grin-square:. plus crown and jager:eek: taste like shit with pepsi though:mad:. bringin my own coke when i come back thursday.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tonight........10-12pm LIVE from the Southern Classic Amateur Arena

It WILL be streamed live.

16 players limit
$200 entry
100% payout PLUS $300
10 Ball
7ft Diamonds
Winner Breaks
Call Shot
10 on the break spots

Just click the photo below.

Made possible by :

Our Premium Members.
High Pockets Memphis
Kamui

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
$2 domestic 12oz cans. $5 imports.

That is quite the freaking jump between a domestic and import!

Here is Canada we get fleeced on the domestic to the tune of $4.50-5.50 so the $5-6.50 imports are not that much of a difference in price.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is quite the freaking jump between a domestic and import!

Here is Canada we get fleeced on the domestic to the tune of $4.50-5.50 so the $5-6.50 imports are not that much of a difference in price.

It's like $3 for a can, $4 for something better, and $5 for an import. Cocktails are $8, sodas $2, bottle of water $1.

Lou Figueroa

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tonight........10-12pm LIVE from the Southern Classic Amateur Arena

It WILL be streamed live.

16 players limit
$200 entry
100% payout PLUS $300
10 Ball
7ft Diamonds