@@Southwest 20 years before and after, 94 Jerry and 2014 ebony on ebony bros~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Azers,

This is something that you can't afford to miss, 2 ebony on ebony SW and both are as rare as it gets, one just delivered to me last Friday the newest 2014 cue , probably the latest and also the last eb SW made by this year, the other is Jerry era 94, I suppose they don't change much and stand the test of time, who says its always good to change ? I say its better of to follow the tradition, enjoy!!

Matt

DSC_4876ab_zpsff25a7a5.jpg

DSC_4883ab_zps10790893.jpg

DSC_4885ab_zps54af3b11.jpg

DSC_4881ab_zps58f08b6e.jpg

DSC_4888ab_zpsb34208ed.jpg

DSC_4894ab_zps3931e73d.jpg

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Given all the "why wont SW make an ebony cue" you are the envy of a lot of SW fanatics (me included). Matty your SW collection is insane!Congratulations on your newest acquistions.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Given all the "why wont SW make an ebony cue" you are the envy of a lot of SW fanatics (me included). Matty your SW collection is insane!Congratulations on your newest acquistions.

Thanks my favorite is actually predates or Jerry's, no specific wood though, I still have plenty of fancy ones coming this year:wink:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Azers,

This is something that you can't afford to miss, 2 ebony on ebony SW and both are as rare as it gets, one just delivered to me last Friday the newest 2014 cue , probably the latest and also the last eb SW made by this year, the other is Jerry era 94, I suppose they don't change much and stand the test of time, who says its always good to change ? I say its better of to follow the tradition, enjoy!!
Matt
QUOTE]

Hey Matty,
Just a heads up.
I have a special Eby/Eby that has been in the works for a long time that will be delivered in the next few weeks. If I post pictures I don't want to contradict your post.
You have 2 beautiful cues there..
Best,
Ken

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When I spoke with Laurie she said they had gotten a bad batch of Ebony that was pretty much worthless for cues. They are or have already acquired more Ebony and have to give it time to cure and dry/stabilize before it can be used.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Azers,

Matt
QUOTE]

Hey Matty,
Just a heads up.
I have a special Eby/Eby that has been in the works for a long time that will be delivered in the next few weeks. If I post pictures I don't want to contradict your post.
You have 2 beautiful cues there..
Best,
Ken

Excellent news Ken!! you have my address you know where the cue should go:wink:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I spoke with Laurie she said they had gotten a bad batch of Ebony that was pretty much worthless for cues. They are or have already acquired more Ebony and have to give it time to cure and dry/stabilize before it can be used.

That's correct, I wait for some extra times to get this one done, its hard to acquire not only stable ebony but quality shaft woods these days...:(

calboy8686

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's correct, I wait for some extra times to get this one done, its hard to acquire not only stable ebony but quality shaft woods these days...:(

Good shaft wood is REALLY hard to get these days. I've spoken with a few cue makers and they all said good shaft wood is really hard to find and they keep their sources a close guarded secret.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow wow wow did I say wow? I'm in love with the bottom cue wow :thumbup::thumbup: