Southwest-Bob Hunter cue for sale

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bob Hunter cue for sale

New lower price. Bob Hunter Ebony with 5 bem points. dead straight in all ways. SOLD SOLD SOLD pending funds + shipping no trades

Butt 57 1/2 15.80 oz Pin is3/8-10

Shaft 1 12.65 mm Ivory and Moori tip 3.6 oz

Shaft 2 12.50 mm Ivory and Moori tip 3.6 oz

If you have any questions just pm me or call me 209-918-6378

bh1_fore.jpg

bh1_full.jpg

bh1_butt.jpg

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
That Bobby Hunter used to be mine and it is an awesome player. Anybody that picks that baby up will be amazed the way that cue plays.
That SW is awesome as well.
Good luck with the sale Mike

Last edited:

FSutton

Full Rack Banks only!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
figures my dream southwest would pop up one month before I'll have the funds to buy it....figures.... lol can i give you a deposit?

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
That Bobby Hunter used to be mine

Well that right there should help with the sale...the new buyer can rest assured all the misses are played out of the cue.:thumbup:
Absolutely love the SW Mike! You can't get a better playing cue than a maple no point SW.

Last edited:

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
lol

LMAO funny. well i am a very good player. the bobby hunter cue playes very solid like all hunters do. As for the south west cue it playes awsome i just don't like the color of the cue. I wanted a white curley mapel just like my 6 point cue. this cue is a golden color. the cue is perfect in all ways. no dings dents or scratches any ware. it is a very good buy at the price. i can't understand why it has not sold yet. i see sw cues that are in much worse contition sell for more. O well if it don't sell I'll just keep it. Thanks for the feed back.

Mike M

Well that right there should help with the sale...the new buyer can rest assured all the misses are played out of the cue.:thumbup:
Absolutely love the SW Mike! You can't get a better playing cue than a maple no point SW.