Space Billiard NYC

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Good info, thanks.

I will make the trek to Amsterdams today and meet my son who lives near by.
Thanks for all the great advice, I'm a fool for the city.

Well you can play pool anywhere but the best part about NYC is the food. Don't screw it up!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well you can play pool anywhere but the best part about NYC is the food. Don't screw it up!

All of my family are foodies with a few of my kids in the food industry.
We have a list of places to try that would take forever. In a few more years retirement will be close and my wife and I will move here for a few months at a time, then we can work on shortening up this list.

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All of my family are foodies with a few of my kids in the food industry.
We have a list of places to try that would take forever. In a few more years retirement will be close and my wife and I will move here for a few months at a time, then we can work on shortening up this list.

One of the few places in the world where you can get a 4-course meal for $30 at 3am lol. Don't forget to get the breakfast of choice in the city... bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel!!!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well we made it to Steinway's and Earl is one table away:cool:

Many folks in here playing cards and speaking Russian.
Nice place for sure.

CT06010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Society Billiards

Next time your in that area check out Society Billiards. Its about a 1.5 miles from Space Billiards. Ive been traveling down there for work. Been going 2-3 times a month. Society has all diamonds and a few Brunswicks in the back. Waitresses are good looking and friendly. It is a little expensive but the environment is perfect.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I can't understand the non-pool players at Steinway either. It's all greek to me. :)

Well we made it to Steinway's and Earl is one table away:cool:

Many folks in here playing cards and speaking Russian.
Nice place for sure.