Spending my b-day at the pool hall!!

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Well, today is my b-day and I cant think of a better way to spend it than a day at the pool hall and then league later on, so I'm off. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: sjm
Happy B-day! I have done the same many times.....Until I turned 21 and started celebrating in the bars. :P Just kidding, I did spent many b-day's in the halls though.

lol
ez
 
My 20th and 21st birthdays were spent at the hall.. I didn't even realize it was my 20th birthday until I overhead someone telling someone else the date.
 
wow, just had a huge realization....I'm not like the folks on this board. I could think of a couple of million places I'd rather be than in a poolhall on my B-day.....since that is where you'd most like to be though - good for you, and happy birthday.
 
beav99_4life said:
Well, today is my b-day and I cant think of a better way to spend it than a day at the pool hall and then league later on, so I'm off. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Is this classified as a googan? LOL
 
Happy Birthday!!
Mine was last week and I took the day off to,the first half I spent working around the house, but when the afternoon came around I was off to play as well. Good luck may you have many more enjoyable birthdays!
 
You're not suggesting that there's another place where one should spend their birthday other than the pool room!

Happy birthday, you are clearly one of us!
 
Back
Top