Spoke to a civic organization today.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
I spoke to the Optimist club of Pasadena Texas today about, you guessed it, billiards in schools. I picked up another interested campus and possible program donors. If you make the game about kids and how the game can help kids people want to listen. In "my humble opinion" if we want the sport to grow we have to take it out of the corner of the smoke filled bar with the two bills posted on the light and take it to kids.

Regards,
Marcus
 
Just wanted to bump this thread because of the good that mnorwood is trying to do. It is sad that the bad stuff gets all the posts and the good stuff gets passed by. Just a way of life but it doesn't mean we have to accept it. Sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses. mnorwood is planting roses, stop by and smell them. :wink:

Marcus I think you're doing a fantastic job. You're a doer, not a sayer and I respect that. Please keep it up and please continue to keep us posted. Thank you for doing what you're doing.
 
I spoke to the Optimist club of Pasadena Texas today about, you guessed it, billiards in schools. I picked up another interested campus and possible program donors. If you make the game about kids and how the game can help kids people want to listen. In "my humble opinion" if we want the sport to grow we have to take it out of the corner of the smoke filled bar with the two bills posted on the light and take it to kids.

Regards,
Marcus

I'm taking humble opinion out of the subject, because its not a humble opinion its a fact

IF WE WANT THE SPORT TO GROW WE HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT OF THE CORNER OF THE SMOKE FILLED BAR WITH THE TWO BILLS POSTED ON THE LIGHT AND TAKE IT TO THE KIDS

Screw the olympics, forget everything else....every person of ability and company should turn all the focus to ideas like this....the kids are and will always be the key to the future.

keep moving forward my friend,
Grey Ghost
 
I spoke to the Optimist club of Pasadena Texas today about, you guessed it, billiards in schools. I picked up another interested campus and possible program donors. If you make the game about kids and how the game can help kids people want to listen. In "my humble opinion" if we want the sport to grow we have to take it out of the corner of the smoke filled bar with the two bills posted on the light and take it to kids.

Regards,
Marcus

If you're going to need more tables like the last one's I donated to you, just let me know in advance, I'll see what I can do for you...again:grin:
 
Back
Top