Steinway House Pro's

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching the stream last night I heard talk about Manny bringing SVB and Hatch aboard as House Pros along with Earl.... Can you imagine those 3 as House Pros. Talk about the ACTION that will bring to Steinway.... Players will be tripping over themselves to get at these 3. Great business move on Manny's part. Good Luck :grin: :grin-square: :thumbup:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Watching the stream last night I heard talk about Manny bringing SVB and Hatch aboard as House Pros along with Earl.... Can you imagine those 3 as House Pros. Talk about the ACTION that will bring to Steinway.... Players will be tripping over themselves to get at these 3. Great business move on Manny's part. Good Luck :grin: :grin-square: :thumbup:

Anyone know where SVB lives when he's not on the road? Hatch lives in NY, right?

Daz reportedly said this week he thinks Steinway is the best hall in the US. That's a pretty good endorsement!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Steinway is a great room and that would make for some good action coming to town.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steinway is a great room and that would make for some good action coming to town.

Just curious how that will bring good action? Are there tons of people looking to play SVB, Earl, or Hatch? I can see the once ever couple months challenge match, but wouldnt think it it would become an action town.

~Perk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious how that will bring good action? Are there tons of people looking to play SVB, Earl, or Hatch? I can see the once ever couple months challenge match, but wouldnt think it it would become an action town.
~Perk

Catfight!!!!!!!!!!!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
SVB "moving" any where is a dream at best. He's on the roald like 25-30 weeks out of the year. It would take one heck of a paycheck to bring him in as a house pro. I HIGHLY doubt this would happen, but would be cool to see these three in close quarters all the time.

I'm not sure what it would do for action, but entertainment value of Earl being around SVB all the time could be PRICELESS!!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Just curious, does a house pro get a salary? I wouldn't think so. I'd think it'd be free table time, maybe food and drink, some perks and ability to make $ on lessons.

Can you name even 1 player

Looking to beat the door down to take a swipe at Shane?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

~Perk

Steinway has a decent amount of action, as is. But they also put on a lot of challenge matches when people are in town. Like the one Thursday with SVB. But Shane NEVER has a problem getting action. He just has to give up a ton of weight... and he does. Earl doesn't get in the mix as much... but Shane does.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know where SVB lives when he's not on the road? Hatch lives in NY, right?

Daz reportedly said this week he thinks Steinway is the best hall in the US. That's a pretty good endorsement!

When I played SVB he lived in Souix Falls, SD

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wont happen with SVB

SVB "moving" any where is a dream at best. He's on the roald like 25-30 weeks out of the year. It would take one heck of a paycheck to bring him in as a house pro. I HIGHLY doubt this would happen, but would be cool to see these three in close quarters all the time.

I'm not sure what it would do for action, but entertainment value of Earl being around SVB all the time could be PRICELESS!!

I agree. Rory has tried to get him to move to Fargo, and they have been friends for years. What most people on here beside you don't know is, Shane loves the outdoors to much. He likes to catch walleyes and perch, and that includes through the ice. Probably enjoys that more than pool.

He likes to go back to SD and even spend some time in Fargo on occassion.

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

~Perk

Well first of all steinway gained a lot of new customers from other rooms when Earl became house pro, so, I would say they will do the same if the other 2 get in. plus more action on the same night, not from just earl. Its a win win for everyone

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminds me of Capone's in FL a few years ago. I think Earl, Rodney and Saez were all house pros at the same time.