Step Two for Team Name!

What Is Your Favorite Team Name for Us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
As many of you are aware, back in Oct my team came to AZB Forums in search of the perfect team name! We received over 600 sexually-related suggestions!!!

So, the team members have finally narrowed the list down to our favorite Top Ten and now we need your help again!

Please pick YOUR favorite out of our favorite ten. One choice per customer, please. :)

As a reminder, my all-female team for Vegas is looking for a good team name. One that is fun, related to pool, sexual, and that the BCAPL will use.

We are looking for a team name that when written in my blog or FB or on AZB, it makes you wonder if we are talking about pool or not! lmao.

For instance, a friend of mine has a team name called "Just the tip." It's hysterical when she uses it in a sentence!

We want the same sorta-thing. :D

As a reminder, the team members are: Connie, Me (akatrigger), Monica (mandersotx), Ashley (Ashley), and Jennifer (JennyPav).

For the team name we choose, as a prize for our thanks, we would like the winner to choose the color of the cause ribbon we will put on our shirts. (lavendar - general cancer, yellow - support our troops, pink - breast cancer, etc).

Sorry (again) in advance if I offend anyone with this thread...

Let the voting begin!

I think two weeks to vote is enough time I hope.

Last edited:

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
This was hard... err... difficult... especially since I know all of you... :p

I decided on "Come With a Shot" for some reason... just sounded good and maybe I can bring it up covertly in conversation.

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
I'm kinda partial to No Holes Barred, myself.

I seriously agree. It has just the right amount of sexual connotation and humor without being too cheap and tacky sounding. I think it's perfect. Plus...if that was my name...it would pump me up with the pool meaning. I would take it literally...no holes would be barred to me...I'd be firing at everything!!!!

Good luck!!

Melissa

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I seriously agree. It has just the right amount of sexual connotation and humor without being too cheap and tacky sounding. I think it's perfect. Plus...if that was my name...it would pump me up with the pool meaning. I would take it literally...no holes would be barred to me...I'd be firing at everything!!!!

Good luck!!

Melissa

Last night one of the team members says, "I don't get 'no holes barred'." When I explained no holes were off limits, she started LHAO!

:thumbup:

:rotflmao1:

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
They all suck, take the sexual innuendos out. It reduces the class of your team 10 fold. You're a classy lady (I don't know the rest of your team), but keeping it tasteful keeps up with your standards.

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are a bunch of spirited colorful women. Having a name that's a little tongue in cheek doesn't make us any less classy.

It's all in fun...we aren't going to tattoo it to our bodies... :)

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, Melinda might...but I will be there holding her drink while she's doing it

Bob Callahan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ARG! I'm too late to make the cut...had I not been so slow, I'd have said, "The Pussycat Dolls", or "The Cherry Bombs".

Sigh...so many movies, so much music, so little time....

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
We are a bunch of spirited colorful women. Having a name that's a little tongue in cheek doesn't make us any less classy.

It's all in fun...we aren't going to tattoo it to our bodies... :)

Ok. Spirited is code for "drink a lot". Colorful is "cuss a lot".

And if Melinda is getting the tattoo, you have to go for "No Holes Barred", right?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Tough call between "No Holes Barred" and "Hows My Rack?"

OK, I won't go against the majority... "No Holes Barred" it is!

Good luck, ladies! Keep us posted with your results, and adventures. The ones you care to share, that is. :p

(The video blog you posted last year was a lot of fun.)

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't discussed it with everyone yet but...I think if we didn't do a video blog from Vegas it would be a disservice to society...and I can get Melinda's team tattoo on video!!

(Secretly loving that my dark horse name is in second!)