Hey guys,
I only had time now to post some pictures I took at the BCA Expo. I will try to post the remaining pics later on tonight.
The Tiger girl at the Tiger booth. Super nice girl, Monica is her name and she is from Colombia.
Yours truly and Ewa Mataya Lawrence
The cutest girl in the WPBA for sure...
Vivian Villareal. Played for 20 minutes with her, and, yes she did beat me.
The always gorgeous Shanelle with the smiley Rodney Morris...
Rodney Morris again... Alone...
The coolest pool table at the Expo (pic 1)
The coolest pool table at the Expo (pic 2)
Me and World Trick Champion, the italian Stefano Pelinga. Super guy to chat with...
The AZ'er hookmehorns (Moe) and Stefano Pelinga
I only had time now to post some pictures I took at the BCA Expo. I will try to post the remaining pics later on tonight.
The Tiger girl at the Tiger booth. Super nice girl, Monica is her name and she is from Colombia.
Yours truly and Ewa Mataya Lawrence
The cutest girl in the WPBA for sure...
Vivian Villareal. Played for 20 minutes with her, and, yes she did beat me.
The always gorgeous Shanelle with the smiley Rodney Morris...
Rodney Morris again... Alone...
The coolest pool table at the Expo (pic 1)
The coolest pool table at the Expo (pic 2)
Me and World Trick Champion, the italian Stefano Pelinga. Super guy to chat with...
The AZ'er hookmehorns (Moe) and Stefano Pelinga
Last edited: