STIX in Rancho Cucamonga (photos)

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone asked for photos of Stix....can't remember who? Sorry it took so long! Here they are....


Alex's new place in Rancho Cucamonga. It's in a really nice location, easy to get to, via the freeway. Awesome bartender! (she's as good as she looks, maybe better!) Brunswick G.C. w/860 on them. Action most of the time!! Stop and check it out!

Alex inside the door of Stix...
original.jpg

Bartender
70787396.jpg


70787395.jpg


70787398.jpg


70787399.jpg
 
Light fixtures at STIX...

Rick S...do you know or could you find out what kind of light fixtures are being used above the tables in STIX...are they custom-made or can they be ordered/purchased somewhere from a manufacturer or distributor...????
Look forward to your response.
Thanks.
 
wow what a great looking room. Looks clean and respectable.............
 
No problem.

Jagr Fan said:
Rick S...do you know or could you find out what kind of light fixtures are being used above the tables in STIX...are they custom-made or can they be ordered/purchased somewhere from a manufacturer or distributor...????
Look forward to your response.
Thanks.

I can find out for you. I'll be going over to Ca. for the Holidays and will be stopping in Stix. I'll be sure to ask for you. If I happen to talk with Alex before then, I'll ask him for you.

Rick S.
 
bells said:
wow what a great looking room. Looks clean and respectable.............


It is...tables play great too. It's in a nice, quiet, small upscale shopping center.

Rancho Cucamonga is east of L.A. Ontario Airort is close by.

If Efren is in L.A., he's to be found here, or Hardtimes.

Rick S.
 
Jagr Fan said:
Rick S...do you know or could you find out what kind of light fixtures are being used above the tables in STIX...are they custom-made or can they be ordered/purchased somewhere from a manufacturer or distributor...????
Look forward to your response.
Thanks.


The lights are custom made. A friend of mine made them for Alex.
I am sure he could make some more if needed.
 
Hard to tell

Its hard to tell in the pictures but the room is much bigger than it appears in the pictures.

Right now the room has
20 Nine foot gold crowns all in Simonis (6 are CG4s rest areCG3s)
3 Valley Cougar bar tables covered in Simonis in their own area
1 Brunswick 5x10 snooker table .... tight pockets, very fast
1 4x8 bar table not sure of brand---i believe its for sale, Call Alex for info

Full Kitchen
Beer and wine only bar
Nice internet jukebox and soundsystem.

Its a nice place overall and has a little something for everyone except liquor. Music ranges from Ozzie to Englebert Humperdinck. Probably one of the mildest jukeboxes in any pool room. It gets alot of play but mostly mild songs and very little hardcore or heavy metal.

As Rick stated there is usually action and its in all ranges.
 
thnx for the pix Rick.
I'll visit Alex there in January.
I like those lights. I might work out a trade with him. :)
 
Thanks for the pictures.

Hey Rick

Thanks for posting the pictures. I was the one who orginally ask for the photos. I used to play at Mr. Cues in Riverside when I lived in Cali. Alex worked there at the time. I am happy to see that he has a room of his own, a nice one at that. If you have any pictures of Shooters in Riverside I would love to see them as well.
Thanks again
Kevin
 
Back
Top