Story behind my Table & photos

14-1StraightMan

High Run 149
Silver Member
The great photos of the Barber's Shop by Frank "dabarbr" inspire me to post my story once again. I posted this story on AZ Main Forum over a year ago and I am re-posting it for everyone who is new here or missed it the first time.
There are photos of my game room on page 2 of the comment pages.
For those of you who read it already. Please bare with me.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=140832
 
Last edited:
Great story bud. I really enjoyed it. I LOVE your pool room. I could only wish to have a set up like that. Although, I bought myself a 9ft diamond pro-am that is going in the garage. And when I return home from Afghanistan I will be setting up the room as nice as I can.

Again, I really enjoyed you're story. Thanks for posting.

John.....San Angelo, TX
 
Great story. I read it before and just as good reading the second time. Thanks for posting.
 
Back
Top