Sunday in Dallas area

streak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey...I'll be in the North part of Dallas Sun. and possibly Mon. Just wondering if there are any little tournaments going on. Also is there a pool room with Diamond tables where I might hit some balls?
Thanks for any info

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Hey...I'll be in the North part of Dallas Sun. and possibly Mon. Just wondering if there are any little tournaments going on. Also is there a pool room with Diamond tables where I might hit some balls?
Thanks for any info

I believe they have a weekly 9 ball tournament at Crazy 8's in Lewisville that starts around 7:30pm on Sundays. Zach Ballas runs the tourney and his cell phone number is available in his posts (rach'em zach'em or something like that).

If you look in the tournament section you will see his posts for his monthly tournament, which has his cell phone.

I have league on Sundays so I don't usually play; however, I think they have some pretty strong players that show up for it.

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the closest Diamond 9' is in Sherman about an hour north of Dallas. I can't remember the name of the pool room,but there are only a couple of pool rooms there.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I think the closest Diamond 9' is in Sherman about an hour north of Dallas. I can't remember the name of the pool room,but there are only a couple of pool rooms there.

Luke's corner of US82 and Texoma parkway in Sherman has one. It's generaly used as thier action table.

Larry

jfred0826

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As mentioned last week in a similar thread, Fox and Hound at Midway and George Bush has Diamonds. Ten or more easy eight footers and four good nines. Usually well maintained. Fox and Hound is a franchise. Table condition and maintenance varies, but the Midway location is pretty good on both counts. No tournaments or action there, but is a good place to practice on Diamonds (when the loud music crowd is not there)

Joe

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
crazy 8s in lewisville is the best sunday night tournament for sure, highly recommended... guaranteed to find action if you want it.