Super Billiards Expo 14.1 Challenge Fundraiser Raffle

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
How long after this raffle will the next Fury go up?

Rich,

with only 10 more days til SBE it may be rough to complete another raffle....lets see what matt has to say on that topic.

Guys lets get payments in, SBE is 10 days away and everyone is chomping at the bit to see who wins this great package !!!

-Steve

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ya have to pay to play

If you list another, win or lose this one, I'll take a spot for the cause. What about the rest of us?

I'd just like to see the last 7 ppl, if I counted right, pay for their spots so carter can draw this raffle to an end.

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are getting the final payments in. Unfortunately, paypal threatened to suspend my account for running a raffle, so I am making other arrangements with the last few folks for payment.

As for the next cue, we will have that at the Challenge and be selling tickets there, and if I can work out payment arrangements, I believe we may be able to take spots online at the same time. I'll work on how best to make this happen. The whole goal is to raise funds for the player prize funds and help Charlie cover the expenses of the booth, so anyway we can make that happen, either onsite, or online, I figure is beneficial.

Thanks again to everyone for your fantastic support of the event!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Guys, the clock is ticking down and time is of the essence. Get your payments in so we can pick a winner of this great package by Fury !!!

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in touch with the final few participants who have yet to pay.

Since we are under a time crunch here, I'm gonna say that if the spots are NOT paid for by Friday, we will open them up to others who will pay when they take the spot. That way we can pull this thing off before the Challenge next week.

PLEASE everyone whom I have contacted about payment, get in touch with me and lets get settled up and pull for this prize!

Thanks!

Matt

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will take up to two spots. please send me a PM with payment info if they become available. thanks.

Carl

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is not the 1st time I've seen neal916 hold up a raffle for not paying for his spot/spots. I, well...... nuff said.

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi there,

if there are spots available please let me know.

I wil take up to two spots.

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know DirtyIrish? I sent a payment request and he is the last of the spots to pay. I did here from him last weekend that he was at a tournament and would try to settle up when he got back, but I haven't heard from him since.

If anyone knows him it would be great to give him a nudge so I don't have to resell his spots.

Thanks to everyone for getting squared away and best of luck in the draw!!

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
carter1984, if there is the possibility that when you go the SBE IF either one of my spots were drawn and I won this raffle, if you could do a raffle there and donate the proceeds to a children's hospital. I ask you to do this for one main reason. The other reason's have nothing to do with my request. If this isn't a possibility then I'll re-raffle the cue here and donate proceeds to The Nationwide Children's Hospital. Thanks

Last edited:

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOHOO! All spots are taken and paid for. I am working now on how to shoot video of the random.org generator and posting it so everyone can see the winning number.

Stay tuned for the winner...

carter1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First let me say THANK YOU to all that contributed to this event. It will go a long way to helping the Fury 14.1 Challenge at the Super Billiards Expo, which I think we all hope that, in turn, will help the popularity of 14.1 overall.

I've decided that everyone that contributed should get a free t-shirt - so if you all will pm me your mailing address, I will get those underway before I leave for Valley Forge. I am also going to PM everyone a special coupon code for extra savings at our partner retail website, CueSight . That will come Monday after I get a chance to get that set up.

Since I can not post a video here, I've posted the video on my youtube account.

Here it is and again, thanks to everyone for for help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmAWAsjkinA