Super Summer 10 Ball tournament 3rd stage of Barbox bonanza August 18th Baltimore, md

poolhalljunkies

Registered
****OPEN TO EVERYONE****

3rd Stage Of Maryland

State Bar Box Bonanza

August 18th& 19th

Presented by:

The New Green Room

&

Breaknnrun.com

Doors open @ 11am|play starts @ 12:30

Open Tournament Format & House Rules

$65.00 Entry includes all fees.

Double Elimination │ Alternate Break

Race: 7 Winner side │ 7 Loser side

Finals are one race to 10.

Player Auction starts at 12:00 noon sharp.

Open to the first 128 PAID ENTRIES.

Mail in entries in by August 11th

No checks after the above date.

New green room Billiards

2401 G northpoint blvd Dundalk,md 21224

Last edited:

billb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there any added money?

how much of the $65 goes to the prize pool and how much goes towards greens fees?

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tournament date??

You guys should take a look at the tournaments around you??

Thats the same date as Big Daddy's MD State Straight pool championship which always draws a huge crowd and spectators. The pool world is to small to be booking on same dates. I thought Loye Bolyard would prevent that from happening??

Players could enjoy both venues....BUT NOT NOW?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

my GOD what is going on here!!
Aren't we in this pool world together??? Wow!!

poolhalljunkies

Registered
Tournament dates

RICK,

Respectfully The Dates we are running our series Were released the first part of the year. They have been posted on the website breaknnrun.com

Im pretty sure at the time we first published our dates no-one had any tournament going at the same time.

As you know the venue we use only has certain dates we can use due to league commitments

We do make every effort not to conflict any dates which the reason our event was released at the beginning of the year, Not sure when your tournament information was released.

A better way to handle this would be to send me a private message not to post a reply on here.

We plan to fill our tournament good luck with yours...

Joe

poolhalljunkies

Registered
tournament times

I would agree so much, you are right. Unfortunetly We can not move our date which is why we released our info early in the year...Perhaps the other party may have the flexibilty to...Best reguards hope to see ya..Joe

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same dates.....

I just seen your dates pop out recently. My date has been set for a very long while....just look in all the magazines full page ad in professor cue ball ...stroke magazine internet etc....Peter Burrows my tournament director puts a ton of work into advertising and "IF YOU LOOK" you will see our ads. Also, I have a very sucessful 9 ball tournament on Tuesdays and most all the high-end players enjoy this tournament EVERY WEEK!!

Guess who just booked on top of me AGAIN?? I literly have players asking me ......
Rick are the owners at the green room pissed at you or something?
And i said NO WHY?
Then I get the word again...Hey Rick there running a Tuesday tourn!!

I guess a phone call could have prevented that too, but no phone call??

I even took the time to ride from Glen Burnie to Dundulk to talk to you and I understood about you only having some dates to run other tournaments besides APA events but, a simple phone call and I would have let you know about Tuesdays tournament??

I talked to Loye and he aggreed that this could have been prevented and he said he would talk to you about changing it?

I'm at a lose for words and simply wondering......WHY????

PS- How many owners do you know that would ride from Glen Burnie to Dundulk through the key bridge just to talk and try to work together with another owner? Lets get together...and work together!!! Simple phone calls!!!
As you can see there are people complaining about wanting to play in BOTH EVENTS!!!

There's no reason for this? Good luck in your tournament and I sincerely look forward to a call one day. Thanks, Rick.

poolhalljunkies

Registered
same dates

Good afternoon,

Once again we came up with our series called The bar box bonanza we came up with the concept in January and the dates were listed On the website BREAKNNRUN.COM BY Febuary.

While their were a couple conflicting early dates i myself personal cross reference tournament dates for the last 3 Sarting with the August event and no other group had a tournament at the same time...I crossed reference Big Daddy's, APT,and Danny bell's tournaments at that time...

IF someone booked on top of us after Jan/Feb we cannot be held responsible for that.

As far as a weekly Tuesday tournament Goes yes we did start one at the request of players in our area. If we dont cater to our players we are doing them a dis service

That being said WE are "barbox" house we don't have big tables and our weekly tournament attracts barbox players from Baltimore and North generaly.

I know of a couple of guys that have played in your tournament once but they did'nt return due to desire to play on barboxes.

You said you came to the Green Room to talk to me? I have never talked to you. You may have spoke with the owners of the green room and also Loye but you never have spoke to me.

My name is Joe Norton I am friends with the ownership and have ran tournaments for over 10 years and now i assist loye and his staff in promoting tournaments as much as possible..

I myself have no finacial gains from any of this, Only trying you increase good tournaments for our players.

If you would like to talk to me feel free to cross the bridge and talk with me. You may be suprised to see the players we draw are not the players you would expect at your tournament on average.

As far as the dates, these are the only dates we have available the ownership only has select dates due to league commitments and other things booked.

PLEASE lets not flood my thread with this back and forth nonsense. please private message me or contact me on breaknnrun.com

I have not flooded or highjacked your 14.1 thread please give me the same respect......Thank you Joe.

Last edited:

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same dates

I honestly thought that talking to the owner, that he would let you know that I stopped by and what my concerns where but, obviously that didn't happen. Why? Who knows?? In that fact I would have to obiligize to you. I'm very sorry. sincerely!!!

Now why they didn't tell the person doing their tournaments?? I haven't got a clue? I personally told Loye about doing tournaments on the same day and he aggreed that was not good. Now on the other hand I'm happy for what Loye is doing with his fairly new website but not everybody knows about his site and that's where you put your info you said. But most everyone knows about www.azbilliards.com and that's the most effective site around, period. If you put your info on their then everyone including myself will see it.

Anyway, I'm done with all this back and forth stuff as you are, and hope your tournament goes very well!!!!

If you ever would like to chat about dates feel free to e-mail me at bigdaddysbilliards@verizon.net

or call me at 410-302-4010 Richard Molineiro.
Thanks again, and sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Rick

DGHustles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully this gets resolved. There is always going to be conflicts and sometimes there is nothing to do. The bar box tournies have been known since the beginning of the year, and I don't think that the participants in the green room are going to be dishing out the big fee for 14.1 to be totally honest. As far as weekly tourney goes the more the merrier there are tournaments somewhere every night.

Good luck to all tournaments lets keep the pool scene as professional as possible I think that's what it needs the most.

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Green room!!

Hi,
I just wanted to say a few words....

I wanted to say that the "NEW GREEN ROOM" is a very nice place to play pool get your game on and have a few drinks!!! The owners are very nice and the tables are very well kept!!! Anyone.... that visits their tournaments are in for a great time!!!
Their tournaments are always ran first class and there's plenty of room around all tables.

PS- I hope your tournament is a great success!!!:wink:

Just my two cents. Thanks, Rick Molineiro.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
I just wanted to say a few words....

I wanted to say that the "NEW GREEN ROOM" is a very nice place to play pool get your game on and have a few drinks!!! The owners are very nice and the tables are very well kept!!! Anyone.... that visits their tournaments are in for a great time!!!
Their tournaments are always ran first class and there's plenty of room around all tables.

PS- I hope your tournament is a great success!!!:wink:

Just my two cents. Thanks, Rick Molineiro.

Well i only been to your room once Rick and that was for a 1pocket tournament a couple of years ago,well it was very easy to see that your room is run all first class,and a great looking pool hall!