Superman Rules in Oklahoma

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As several inches of snow swept through Tulsa, Oklahoma for the Inaugural Diamond Oklahoma Winter Classic, so does Roberto “Superman” Gomez, taking down both events!!! The festivities kicked off March the 8th with the One Pocket event having Carlo and Roberto plowing through their opponents. Three days of action left Carlo Biado and Roberto Gomez battling it for the hot seat, where Carlo triumph over Roberto, sending him to face the fearless and seasoned, Charlie “Hillbilly” Bryant. Roberto did not hold back and defeated Hillbilly 4-0 in order to face the Black Tiger in the finals. With an extended race, Roberto brought in the heat and defeated world champion, Carlo Biado, 5-3 to claim the Diamond Winter Classic Pro One Pocket Champion title.

Go to post

slim123

As several inches of snow swept through Tulsa, Oklahoma for the Inaugural Diamond Oklahoma Winter Classic, so does Roberto “Superman” Gomez, taking down both events!!! The festivities kicked off March the 8th with the One Pocket event having Carlo and Roberto plowing through their opponents. Three days of action left Carlo Biado and Roberto Gomez battling it for the hot seat, where Carlo triumph over Roberto, sending him to face the fearless and seasoned, Charlie “Hillbilly” Bryant. Roberto did not hold back and defeated Hillbilly 4-0 in order to face the Black Tiger in the finals. With an extended race, Roberto brought in the heat and defeated world champion, Carlo Biado, 5-3 to claim the Diamond Winter Classic Pro One Pocket Champion title.

Go to post
I guess that's why Gomez Didn't show up for the midwest open In Ohio. Tony, Chohan, Billy Thorpe, Robert Frost, Gorst, Mora, and quite a few others are still playing there. Billy thorpe, won the 9 ball bank ring game, i'm not sure who won the bank, when i left Tony and Pagalyan were still in it The one pocket is still ongoing

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Chohan won the Banks Main Event and April Larson won the ladies. Chohan is playing Alex for the one pocket hot-seat and should easily move back into the top 10 on the money list by the time this event is over.