SVB in DCC one pocket finals

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane just beat Alex to get into the finals of the one pocket. Daulton is breaking and it's 2-2 with Earl and him.

Looks like Shane is a little better at one hole than everyone thought. Wouldn't it be another testament to his ability if he wins the one pocket two years after winning the 9 ball?

Now that Alex is out I'm rooting for SVB. It should be a pretty good final. It would be awesome for the finals to be Shane and Earl. Get a little blood stirring before they play the big 10 ball set.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane just beat Alex to get into the finals of the one pocket. Daulton is breaking and it's 2-2 with Earl and him.

Looks like Shane is a little better at one hole than everyone thought. Wouldn't it be another testament to his ability if he wins the one pocket two years after winning the 9 ball?

Now that Alex is out I'm rooting for SVB. It should be a pretty good final. It would be awesome for the finals to be Shane and Earl. Get a little blood stirring before they play the big 10 ball set.

You get your wish. It's SVB vs. Earl "Just call me Mr. One Pocket" Strickland in the finals.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane vs Earl in the finals of the one pocket. Little preview of what's to come maybe. This is not the final you would expect, but I bet it's going to be one hell of a match.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is historic. Im really excited. The whole DCC has been great.

Now with Alex finishing fourth and either of these guys winning-the All Around becomes competitive again I assume. Imagine Earl the All Around champ? If anyone has the points-put'm up. Thanks

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
This is historic. Im really excited. The whole DCC has been great.

Now with Alex finishing fourth and either of these guys winning-the All Around becomes competitive again I assume. Imagine Earl the All Around champ? If anyone has the points-put'm up. Thanks

How did Earl and Shane finish in the banks?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unbelievable!!! Makes me inspired to pick up one pocket. I thought you needed decades to learn the moves but I guess not.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did Earl and Shane finish in the banks?

Earl finished 40th; Shane did not cash in the banks. Shannon finished 6th.

Looks like right now it is between these three and Alex for the all-around. Alex would still have the edge with a first and a 3/4.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One pocket is still a pool game
shoot balls in
play safe
player who shoot straight can win
they claim i move good but these straight shooters give me 10 -4 and rob me

best wishes to SVB in the finals

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl finished 40th; Shane did not cash in the banks. Shannon finished 6th.

Looks like right now it is between these three and Alex for the all-around. Alex would still have the edge with a first and a 3/4.

Brandon do you what time the finals of the FB are???
Thanks