SVB vs. Chinakov updates

ps611846

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes I have found myself not playing well, and I had to figure it out before it was
too late.....loose cloth was often the culprit.
If I'm stroking bad, I'm going to know it, as will Shane.

I lost a snooker match 1-6 once...I played good enough to get to the finals and then
couldn't run 20 points.....hadn't played on that table before... Turned out the cloth was on
backwards and I didn't notice the nap running the wrong way.

Not understanding what you're playing on gets road players broke

Ok, I get it now. So, it was Ko's luck at the World Championsip. And now it's the cloth. And in the US Open it was the lights, right ???

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane didn't grab another opportunity. Hooks himself and Ruslan runs out for 8 rack lead 26-18
It is almost over
It is race to 12 with Ruslan leading 8-0

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ok, I get it now. So, it was Ko's luck at the World Championsip. And now it's the cloth. And in the US Open it was the lights, right ???

It's just a feeling, but I didn't like the way the balls were running early in the match.

I think Ruslan taking a win here is good for the game....
...it's just my old instincts coming out...the table is playing mushy.

Back in the 90s, I was running out for the match, I just had to draw back three feet for
the nine....I stopped dead and banked the nine for the win. ...told my buddy I couldn't
understand what happened on that shot....he said I dogged it....Alex was in the conversation...
....he thought about it, went to where the eight had been, pinched the cloth and pulled it
six inches up in the air.....he's pretty sharp.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
svb loses.jpg

sickening the excuses

absolute embarrassing

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Table? Racking? Break box? You guys are amazing with your excuses :p

Come on Ruslan! He's on a mission and thirsty for some young legend blood here.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Putin makes 3 early morning calls

First call to Obama
Putin: Listen , O, your boy Shane got beat badly so I am staying in Syria.
O: Shane who?

Second call to Marcus Chamat:
Putin: Listen, Mat, you want to be invited to my big year end pool babes party? Well take out that lucky boy , Albin and put my boy Ruslan in

Third call to Barry B
Putin: Hi, Barry. Putin here
Barry: You Put in? Yes I will put you in this year's US Open. Just wire $10,000 into my account. No problem, I can put in anytime even affer brackets closed.
:D