svb vs. neils fiejin tar

donny mills

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why dont they set svb vs. neils fiejin up in the action challenge... who is neils fiejin gonna lose to?
 
svb for starters!

seriously feijen is a strong player - but why do you suggest him over a good dozen more players that play more or less the same speed if not better?

anything particular about neils?
 
Souqet just drilled him 13-3 or something like that in a tournement. Just one match, but I don't think Niels scares anyone more than a number of other players.

Many filipinos, SVB, Souqet, Archer, Morris wouldn't be underdogs and guys like Appleton, Hatch, Nevel might give him all he can handle.

He's a great player but I don't think he's accomplished half of what Souqet or Ortmann have so far.
 
Neils vs Danny in an all around may be interesting. Neils is a european straight pool champion and has started playing one hole with 10 ball for the third game
 
neils lost to players not even close to svb. that match wont even be close. i rather watch donnie play svb.
 
Last edited:
I second that i would like to see Donnie play him many people on here dont realy know Donnie he playes verry sporty and just won a big tourney in Florida last weekend. I have said it before on here go to www.propoolvideo.com and see him play. Not saying he would win against shane he could i heard a rumor he does not fly thats why he does not travel and thats why you do not hear his name as much, i will say this the Florida tourneys pack a list of whos whos in the pool world and Donnie is right there. :D :D
 
Last edited:
Reyes for 1 agaisnt SVB.........we know that would be a classic match!!!!!!

Appleton.........would be a good match IMO!!!
 
junior718 said:
neils lost to players not even close to svb. that match wont even be close. i rather watch donnie play svb.

Shane is playing great these days, tough for anyone to beat him..
Neils got knocked out of the Derby by some nobody. Oh yeah, that was me..:D
Just shows anyone can win one set...
Best,
Ken
 
I think you guys might have neils under rated, or maybe im wrong. I just heard a while ago from a reliable source that they favored neils over lee van corteza. Who knows for sure.
 
SVB vs 'Superman' Gomez

I am currently in the Phlippines on vacation and when I went to the Trinoma mall last week in Quezon City, I was very pleased to find out that there was an ongoing San Miguel 9-ball tournament. I saw the 2 semifinal matches between Dennis Orcullo and Ramil Gallego which Orcullo won. Then the 2nd match between Django Bustamante and Roberto Gomez which Superman won by a comfortable margin. Take note that in order to get to the finals, Gomez had to win over Efren Reyes, Alex Pagulayan and then Django Bustamante in succession. He won all those games but unfortunately, he faced Dennis Orcullo in the finals and Dennis won the tournament. Of the 4 players I saw in action, it was Gomez who impressed me the most. Against Bustamante, he was breaking hard and had 2 golden breaks. IMHO, he played even better than in the last WPC and is one of the players to watch out for. I would love to see a match-up between him and SVB in one of the TAR challenge matches. Hopefully he gets his US visa soon so we can see him in action in the USA.
 
I'd like to see Rolf Souquet play Dennis Orcullo. I think that would be an interesting match up.

I'd like to see Neil Feijan play Louis Ulrich. That would be a fun match up to watch as well.
 
f210 said:
I am currently in the Phlippines on vacation and when I went to the Trinoma mall last week in Quezon City, I was very pleased to find out that there was an ongoing San Miguel 9-ball tournament. I saw the 2 semifinal matches between Dennis Orcullo and Ramil Gallego which Orcullo won. Then the 2nd match between Django Bustamante and Roberto Gomez which Superman won by a comfortable margin. Take note that in order to get to the finals, Gomez had to win over Efren Reyes, Alex Pagulayan and then Django Bustamante in succession. He won all those games but unfortunately, he faced Dennis Orcullo in the finals and Dennis won the tournament. Of the 4 players I saw in action, it was Gomez who impressed me the most. Against Bustamante, he was breaking hard and had 2 golden breaks. IMHO, he played even better than in the last WPC and is one of the players to watch out for. I would love to see a match-up between him and SVB in one of the TAR challenge matches. Hopefully he gets his US visa soon so we can see him in action in the USA.


WOW, Gomez must be playing some great pool, to beat those guys.

i wish we could see Gomez and/or Orcullo VS Shane.
 
donny mills said:
I think you guys might have neils under rated, or maybe im wrong. I just heard a while ago from a reliable source that they favored neils over lee van corteza. Who knows for sure.


I'd take Van Van over anyone.
 
BPG24 said:
WOW, Gomez must be playing some great pool, to beat those guys.

i wish we could see Gomez and/or Orcullo VS Shane.

Yeah. If Gomez cannot get a US visa, I would love to have Dennis Orcullo face SVB in a TAR challenge match. Dennis is on a roll right now. After snapping the San Miguel 9ball, he went to Japan and competed in the Japan Open and won the tournament and $15,000. There were over 600 players that participated including most of the Philippines top guns like Efren Reyes, Django Bustamante, Nikoy Lining, Bebeng Gallego, Ronnie Alcano, Roel Esquillo, Warren Kiamco, Alex Pagulayan, Roberto Gomez, Gandy Valle, Lee Van Corteza and DonDon Razalan.
 
I just want to see the SVB vs. Alex race to 100. For those of you who only saw the TAR coverage of Shane beating Alex 3 sets at the Derby. You missed out on Alex following Shane to his next two tournaments and beating him six sets for money, won everything from the Derby back and more.

Alex has gone back to compete on the Guiness Tour and events over there for now.

Anyway, I could watch these two play all day, I think the best thing is neither player will back down from the challenge. Alex got beat 3 times in 2 days and still wanted more and from what I've heard Shane will still play after Alex beat him. These two guys have a ton of heart and no matter who you like it's great pool by two great competitors.
 
why not feijen or stevie moore vs mills and the winner gets svb in 9 ball or maybe a 10 ahead tournament where you get like 16 guys and they play 10 ahead until there is a winner over a few week period
 
Back
Top