SVB will be the first millionaire pool player??

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6ttoENb.gif

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
It was one of the most amazing things ever in pool for sure.

About the time Earl was on 5 racks you started hearing people say Earl is on a 5 pack.

And that is when somebody had to go tell CJ to get the camera as the rules stated that the last 5 racks had to be filmed and racked by a neutral racker to win the million.

By the time Earl was on 7 or 8 the whole packed pool room went dead silent, all other tables stopped play and all eyes were sweating Earl the pearl now.

As Earl made the 1-9 combo to win the million the whole pool room erupted and Earl jumped about six feet in the air and pool history was made.

View attachment 493748

View attachment 493749

View attachment 493750
Got that video from CJ.
Love it!!

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
his pool earnings will give him the opportunity to make himself wealthy. he'll be in the black when he stops competing seriously. He invests his winnings I've heard, he's got a good head on his shoulders. the last several years he's made 100+k in winnings per year, he's part owner of a room, etc.... I don't know many pool players who have done that. actually, most are pretty broke, bc they end up gambling it all away.

Most pool players are broke
Because there is no money in pool.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's favorite table

Just curious. Does anybody know for sure if Shane has continued to do well financially? I just don't see how it's possible with the expenses and payouts.
Shane has over half a million invested here...

:eek:

Attachments

• craps_table.jpg
    craps_table.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 227

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just curious. Does anybody know for sure if Shane has continued to do well financially? I just don't see how it's possible with the expenses and payouts.

Shane will be fine after his pool playing career is over. He has managed his money well and made some prudent investments. He could quit pool now and be okay!

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Shane will be fine after his pool playing career is over. He has managed his money well and made some prudent investments. He could quit pool now and be okay!

Now THAT is the next book that pool players need.

Jeff Livingston