Good morning AZers!
I recently picked up this rare and gorgeous SW 2007 #359 in mint condition.
Admin asked for a price:
$5850 shipped
Looking for another SW to trade up or down.
Cash can be added!
SW Purpleheart on PH cue with birdseye maple points black and natural veneers.
Butt: 15.7 oz
Shaft#1 : 3.70 oz
Shaft#2 : 3.77 oz
Original SW joint Protectors
Matching Extension with separate bumper also available made by Richard Shu exellent work.
OUT OF 25-30 SW CUES I HAD THIS ONE IS THE STRAIGHTEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
SHAFTS AND BUTT DONT MOVE AT ALL WHEN ROLLED.
Have a great day!
Vass 917 747 3418
I recently picked up this rare and gorgeous SW 2007 #359 in mint condition.
Admin asked for a price:
$5850 shipped
Looking for another SW to trade up or down.
Cash can be added!
SW Purpleheart on PH cue with birdseye maple points black and natural veneers.
Butt: 15.7 oz
Shaft#1 : 3.70 oz
Shaft#2 : 3.77 oz
Original SW joint Protectors
Matching Extension with separate bumper also available made by Richard Shu exellent work.
OUT OF 25-30 SW CUES I HAD THIS ONE IS THE STRAIGHTEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
SHAFTS AND BUTT DONT MOVE AT ALL WHEN ROLLED.
Have a great day!
Vass 917 747 3418
Attachments
-
20210612_090823_resized.jpg296.2 KB · Views: 304 -
20210612_090800_resized.jpg358.1 KB · Views: 264 -
20210612_091049_resized.jpg416.9 KB · Views: 312 -
20210612_090843_resized.jpg329.2 KB · Views: 309 -
20210612_090835_resized.jpg382.3 KB · Views: 278 -
20210612_090753_resized.jpg364.5 KB · Views: 239 -
20210612_091141_resized.jpg299.6 KB · Views: 258 -
20210611_194955_resized.jpg178.4 KB · Views: 129 -
20210611_195200_resized.jpg150.2 KB · Views: 123 -
20210611_195003_resized.jpg227.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited: