Sweat bet Morra vs Bergman

Hey Dead I'll take a sweat bet on that TAR match. Its a little too late for the Reno bet and I cant sweat that one. When it goes off I will bet on Justin in that race to 100. Only cause I met him a couple of months ago when he came to Cali and was very professional. A real nice young man who has his head on right. I won on a bet on him against Parica and I know he will do his damndest to win any game.
When the time comes around contact me
 
Thecoats said:
On another Derby Ring Game note, Jay did you get your money from Actionhound? I have not seen updates to your previous thread for a few days.

-don

No money honey!
 
yobagua said:
Hey Dead I'll take a sweat bet on that TAR match. Its a little too late for the Reno bet and I cant sweat that one. When it goes off I will bet on Justin in that race to 100. Only cause I met him a couple of months ago when he came to Cali and was very professional. A real nice young man who has his head on right. I won on a bet on him against Parica and I know he will do his damndest to win any game.
When the time comes around contact me

Will do yobagua. I've also met Justin and I'd have to agree with you. Both kids are good representatives for the game. I'll get in touch with you as we get closer.
 
av84fun said:
Why?...Do you think that Jay's "knowledge and experience" in gambling is ZERO like you think mine is?

Do you think Jay is STUPID too?

And what if Jay had never seen him play before in his LIFE? What if...say...Johnny Archer had just told Jay that the guy was a world beater player?

Aren't you aware that LOTS of money is bet by VERY smart people based SOLELY on the handicapping advice of people who know what they are talking about?

I thought you were an experienced gambler. Don't you KNOW this stuff?

Dude you need to get a life instead of following this guy around. It's pathetic really and I don't even know either one of you.
 
JohnPT said:
Dude you need to get a life instead of following this guy around. It's pathetic really and I don't even know either one of you.

Actually, you have it backwards. He's been sniping at me. JUST like he chimed in to this thread...out of the blue and insinuated that one of the most knowledgable guys on the PLANET didn't know what he was doing.

Check your facts. Wouldn't you agree that would be the right thing to do?

thanks
 
Back
Top