Table mechanic in Chicagoland

GreekTycoon

Registered
Not sure if this is the appropriate ”area” to post this type of question…but here goes.

I’m wondering if anyone one can provide me with suggestions for a good mechanic in the Chicago area who can put some new cloth and rubber on a 9’ Diamond. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Not sure if this is the appropriate ”area” to post this type of question…but here goes.

I’m wondering if anyone one can provide me with suggestions for a good mechanic in the Chicago area who can put some new cloth and rubber on a 9’ Diamond. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
Your topic seems fine for the main forum. There is also a table mechanics sub-forum at the link below that I would suggest posting your request in as well.

I would also suggest searching all of the azbilliards forums with the threadloom search function (at the top right of the forum screen next to your user name) for "Chicago mechanic" to see the past discussions regarding Chicago mechanics. This was my result for said search:

Here is just one of the many threads from the above search. I can't personally vouch for him but I have heard Jerimy Chambers recommended by folks quite a number of times.

Another good way to search only the AzBilliards forums but using the google search engine is to type this into google "site:forums.azbilliards.com chicago mechanic". This was my result for said search:

Last edited: