8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

I'm helping out a friend sell a cue. If interested, call Chuck @ 805-499-9079.

Cue is 19.5 oz

Bought from collection approx 5 years ago
Hits and plays great. Excellent condition.
Shafts shown are new. One has never hit a ball. (13 mm)
Two original shafts (12.5 mm) also come with the cue - 4 shafts total
$3500. firm. Serious inquiries only.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This cue is still up for sale. If interested or have questions, contact my friend Chuck directly @ 805-488-9079.

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow, what a beautiful TAD! First time I've ever seen double veneer rings in the butt sleeve!

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke to my buddy and he said this cue is still not sold. I'll see him tomorrow if you want me to relay any questions to him.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in making a fair deal if I could trade my hoppe tad plus cash for the cue.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Ken

Early on, he was open to a possible trade and cash. But, the last I heard, he was looking for cash only. I'll have an answer for you tomorrow.

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
All adds

Why do guys continue to write stuff like i wish i had the money or if i saw this cue two weeks ago etc. It's really annoying to see the same guys who don't buy anything but comment on every cue. If they were all free i would have them all. Well they're not!!! Step up to the plate or just keep the b. s. comments to yourself. No one cares that you don't have the money to buy their cue. Chain pullers are nothing but a waste of everyone's time on here!!!!

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do guys continue to write stuff like i wish i had the money or if i saw this cue two weeks ago etc. It's really annoying to see the same guys who don't buy anything but comment on every cue. If they were all free i would have them all. Well they're not!!! Step up to the plate or just keep the b. s. comments to yourself. No one cares that you don't have the money to buy their cue. Chain pullers are nothing but a waste of everyone's time on here!!!!

I don't frequent the Wanted/For Sale forum so I don't know how annoying this can get. The one poster on this thread who said he "wished he had the bread" is an acquaintance, so I'm OK with that. Other comments on the cue don't bother me at all.

I don't own this cue. Like I said, I'm helping out a friend to sell it. I only wish I had the money to buy it!

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
When he decides to let go of his plain TAD, BEM with SS joint and green/white irish linen wrap.......... let me know!!!

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cue has been SOLD

I just got notified that this beautiful Tad is sold.

Another friend of mine heard about this cue being put on the market and told me he had a couple of Tad's he would let go for the right price. I haven't seen these cues yet and I know he is not actively looking for a buyer, but if you are interested, he and I can get pictures and discriptions to you. My understanding is that these Tads are a bit higher end that this one was.