Tar 38

rackemup20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't believe I wasted $18 on 8 ball what a joke it is watching this game. No strategy just break and run out

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you honestly expect any different?

8ball is probably the easiest game for the pros. You aren't watching some shortstops playing. These guys are world champions, and when they have a shot, they're gonna get out.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can't believe I wasted $18 on 8 ball what a joke it is watching this game. No strategy just break and run out

What did you expect? I am sure you knew the concept of the game before you spent $18 watching it.:) Well, I hope they start using strategy and playing safe once in a while, so you don't feel like you wasted money.

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least you get to see patterns being ran and there is always balls that need broken out of tie ups and what not. There are safeties but not often,bu there is one good side to that,if both players are breaking and running rack after rack then when they do have to play a safety then it better be a jam up safe,if you dont get safe the other guy might jump or kick the ball in or get shit/safe,either way it might cost him the whole entire multi thousand dollar set. So it brings pressure that is off the chart, amd both players will be in a huge pressure cooker-the shooting player has to get really safe,jammed up,tied up safe.If he does then the upcoming player had to make an absolutely great shot, not only does he have to get out of a bad spot,he know has to do it with thousands of dollars riding on it. If I wasnt at work I would be watching it

Jake-"a wise man learns from his own mistakes-an intelligent man not only learns from his own mistakes but also learns from others mistakes"--Bill Schick,late night chat on the balcony in our room at the Ritz Carlton ,ICCS Sarasota,FL.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I mostly play 8 ball, this is a damn treat for me to watch. buy some kleenex

Me too. Although I don't/won't do paypal, so not watching the stream. But I thoroughly enjoy watching top level players break and run. How they spot & utilize patterns is something we mortals can only hope to gain.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too. Although I don't/won't do paypal, so not watching the stream. But I thoroughly enjoy watching top level players break and run. How they spot & utilize patterns is something we mortals can only hope to gain.

Just a heads up, you don't need paypal to buy TAR streams. I use my regular debit card all the time.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I can't believe Daz miscued on the break and missed the entire rack. I don't think I've ever seen a player of his caliber do that before.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Can someone tell me how many racks have been ran in a row and if its take what you make on the break?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Are you kidding. There has been all kinds of crazy stuff happen in this match and the runouts have been crazy too. I mean Dennis straight back banked a key ball before the 8. These are not cosmos. Take what you nake has been a good change.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Can someone tell me how many racks have been ran in a row and if its take what you make on the break?

Yes, they are playing take what you make. I don't know how many racks in a row have been run, seems like at least three or four. Daz has cut the lead to 9-6 now.