TAR Presents - More onepocket videos from 2011 US Open!

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
well, you all missed out on a great post. I spent a 1/2 hour on it, putting all this commentary in it, lots of real funny stuff and right as I was clicking to add my last image, MY PC FROZE UP! If they ever upgrade the forums to version 4, there is actually a auto save feature, that saves whatever you're doing every 1 min or so.

Oh well...:mad:

Anyways, here's some never before seen footage (well, unless you were there, or bought the PPV) of the 2011 US Open Onepocket Championship.


brumbackmartinezi.jpg
1st up, we got John Brumback and Rafael Martinez. John was sponsored by onepocket.org for this tournament and we're very proud of his showing.

Watch John Brumback and Rafael Martinez

Reyes-Butler.jpg
Next we got Efren Reyes against Brian Butler on the winners side

Watch Efren Reyes and Brian Butler

Strickland_Harriman.jpg
and finally we got Earl Strickland against Danny Harriman.

Watch Earl Strickland and Danny Harriman

I hope you all enjoy it, I enjoyed editing them up for you. Let's all be sure to thank Justin at the The Action Report, for sharing these videos for free to the masses. Now they'll be here for decades to come or until they shut down the Internet.:smile:

Over the next few days, I'll be uploading Efren Reyes - Chris Gentile (1st matchup)

Then the semifinals - Alex vs Chris

Then the finals - Efren - Chris
 
Great Videos! Thank you Calired and thank you TAR. LOL, I kept trying to move the cursor on the Efren video. :D
 
well, you all missed out on a great post. I spent a 1/2 hour on it, putting all this commentary in it, lots of real funny stuff and right as I was clicking to add my last image, MY PC FROZE UP! If they ever upgrade the forums to version 4, there is actually a auto save feature, that saves whatever you're doing every 1 min or so.

Oh well...:mad:

Anyways, here's some never before seen footage (well, unless you were there, or bought the PPV) of the 2011 US Open Onepocket Championship.


View attachment 188167
1st up, we got John Brumback and Rafael Martinez. John was sponsored by onepocket.org for this tournament and we're very proud of his showing.

Watch John Brumback and Rafael Martinez

View attachment 188168
Next we got Efren Reyes against Brian Butler on the winners side

Watch Efren Reyes and Brian Butler

View attachment 188169
and finally we got Earl Strickland against Danny Harriman.

Watch Earl Strickland and Danny Harriman

I hope you all enjoy it, I enjoyed editing them up for you. Let's all be sure to thank Justin at the The Action Report, for sharing these videos for free to the masses. Now they'll be here for decades to come or until they shut down the Internet.:smile:

Over the next few days, I'll be uploading Efren Reyes - Chris Gentile (1st matchup)

Then the semifinals - Alex vs Chris

Then the finals - Efren - Chris

another one to subscribe to....thanx Cali
 
Great Videos! Thank you Calired and thank you TAR. LOL, I kept trying to move the cursor on the Efren video. :D

hehe.... imagine what a idiot I felt like when I went to edit it. I was recording full screen, and failed to remember to move my mouse all the way off to the side. It could have been worse I guess.:smile:
 
Thanks CaliRed and Cleary. You guys do a lot for us railbirds.

Onepocket's my love, banks next, so I love getting the opportunity to see the top pros battle it out in a big tourney.

Biggest thanks goes to Justin from TAR for making this available to everyone for free.
 
thank you

no problem... and I am close to having the semis and finals ready, so all of you onepocket fans can have something to watch this weekend.:smile:

awesome coverage of a great event. thank you to everyone involved for making it possible to watch:thumbup:
 
Back
Top