TAR still playin re-run it's 8:20???

The stream started at 4:15 pacific and the match started at 5 pacific.
 
The stream started at 4:15 pacific and the match started at 5 pacific.

I tuned in @ 7:30 eastern time & rerun was still on... @ 8:25 it was still on, so I logged out & back in and live stream was on (missed the 1st 1/2 hour). That never happened before. Usually the rerun cuts out and the live stream takes over.
 
I tuned in @ 7:30 eastern time & rerun was still on... @ 8:25 it was still on, so I logged out & back in and live stream was on (missed the 1st 1/2 hour). That never happened before. Usually the rerun cuts out and the live stream takes over.

Something is wrong with your clock then. I stopped the replay and the entire stream at 6:40 PM to move some files around and reboot the computers. at 7:15 PM Eastern I started the stream back up running the last part of day one. At 8 PM Eastern exactly I intro'ed the players and they were playing by 8:05.
 
Something is wrong with your clock then. I stopped the replay and the entire stream at 6:40 PM to move some files around and reboot the computers. at 7:15 PM Eastern I started the stream back up running the last part of day one. At 8 PM Eastern exactly I intro'ed the players and they were playing by 8:05.

I'm telling you for a fact @ 8:25 EST I was still watching day one action! Logged out/in, live day two action???? NO SHIT
 
It started at 8, if it's not your clock maybe you just needed to refresh the video page or something.
 
Back
Top