***Tascarella 4pt Ebony Hoppe FS***

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Up for your consideration I have a beautiful Tascarella 4pt ebony Hoppe with 4 veneers, black, blue, light blue, white. It has 2 shafts (one unchalked) with ivory ferrules, ivory joint, ivory Hoppe ring, genuine elephant wrap. This cue is in great shape, no nicks or dings whatsoever. The only reason I'm selling this cue is because I have purchased some Honduran Rosewood Burl that I want Pete to make a cue out of. The cue is 57 1/2 inches in length and weighs 19.3 oz. The shafts are 4.4 oz. The price will remain private, so unless you're a serious buyer please do not inquire about the cue. Pictures are posted in the cue gallery. Thank you for your consideration.
I'm not entertaining any trade offers.

Last edited:

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. A ton of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger, yet...

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Thanks for the kind words Chris. I've had a ton of interest, but for now the cue is still available.

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Cue is still for sale. If you're interested, be prepared to call me to discuss pricing. As I'd prefer to keep this sale private. In other words, if you're not a serious buyer, please don't contact me just to satisfy your curiosity. Thanks for your understanding.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Cue is still for sale. If you're interested, be prepared to call me to discuss pricing. As I'd prefer to keep this sale private. In other words, if you're not a serious buyer, please don't contact me just to satisfy your curiosity. Thanks for your understanding.

unfortunatly curiosity is needed to find out if both parties are in the same ball park..i must admit, having to call you to find out your initial price was one of the reasons why i decided to buy something else..

all i needed to know was where abouts you stood to determine if i can get the cash together... instead i decided to buy a steve klein cue that i new i had enough for..

and i believe, and i cant say this for other people, i dont ask prices just because i want to know... i did have serious interest.. but i didnt feel like jumping through hoops to get the initial asking price.. when i see a cue that i am interested in, if the price seems to be set at a reasonable spot for negotiation, i proceede.. but not knowing right of the bat, it makes me just walk on by..

best of luck with your sale, i honestly thought it would have sold the same day you listed it but i guess alot of people must feel the same way i did..

chris

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I agree completely

unfortunatly curiosity is needed to find out if both parties are in the same ball park..i must admit, having to call you to find out your initial price was one of the reasons why i decided to buy something else..

all i needed to know was where abouts you stood to determine if i can get the cash together... instead i decided to buy a steve klein cue that i new i had enough for..

and i believe, and i cant say this for other people, i dont ask prices just because i want to know... i did have serious interest.. but i didnt feel like jumping through hoops to get the initial asking price.. when i see a cue that i am interested in, if the price seems to be set at a reasonable spot for negotiation, i proceede.. but not knowing right of the bat, it makes me just walk on by..

best of luck with your sale, i honestly thought it would have sold the same day you listed it but i guess alot of people must feel the same way i did..

chris

I just don't like this procedure for trying to negotiate a sale. Feels like I'm dealing with a Gov'ment Official!

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
It's also been my experience dealing with many people on this website, there are a lot of people who will simply send a PM out of curiosity. My viewpoint is, if you're truly interested in buying the cue a simple phone call is not too much to ask. I don't think asking someone to make a phone call can truly be considered jumping through hoops. But maybe I'm in the minority or maybe I'm right on with this viewpoint. As many people have sent PMs, but very few have made the phone call. Maybe I should put the shoe on the other foot, and ask people to send me their best offers with their phone numbers and then if I am interested in their offer I'll jump through hoops and call them. The only reason I asked for phone calls was to try and keep this sale as private as possible.

Last edited:

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's a cue, not a Ferrari or a house in Malibu for the rich and famous. I don't understand the need for privacy on something that you're probably asking about $3,500 for. I usually just keep my mouth shut and perhaps I should now too, but these no price postings drive me nuts. If you want offers, take it to Ebay. They have that option.

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
I was simply trying to keep the deal private. But apparently I'm the only one who thinks that way. Your 3500 was off by 300.

Last edited: