Texas AZ Challenge Streaming - Friday February 20th 8pm

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is for King of AZ Texas (B players)

Doing commentary will be our very own "Ambassador of Pool" akaTrigger joined by yours truly.

This Friday............8 PM

Rack Em Zach Em (current King of AZ TX)
vs.
9Ball_JJ


The Games:

One pocket race to 3

9 Ball race to 9

8 Ball race to 7

 
Last edited:
Ill be watching for sure. My tables outta commission while the rooms being painted and carpeted and I need my pool fix. This is gonna be a good match.
 
Currently

back2good1 said:
How much are they betting?

Currently it is the standard bet.

We do have one so far that would like to side bet with 9ball_JJ if you want any with Rack Em?

Ray
 
I'll be watching.
Perhaps we should have a Trigger Roast just to keep the commentary entertaining. :grin: :grin:
 
Sev said:
I'll be watching.
Perhaps we should have a Trigger Roast just to keep the commentary entertaining. :grin: :grin:

Like you guys aren't already gonna pick on me anyway! :p
 
Sev said:
Thats because we all wuv you.:D :D :D

Come on - you know you all love Ray's deep voice!

It should be a great match! I can't wait to spend the evening with friends watchin' pool! <gonna be tough not to jump on the next table and play some one-pocket, though, lol>
 
Bigtruck said:
This is for King of AZ Texas (B players)

Doing commentary will be our very own "Ambassador of Pool" akaTrigger joined by yours truly.

This Friday............8 PM

Rack Em Zach Em (current King of AZ TX)
vs.
9Ball_JJ


The Games:

One pocket race to 3

9 Ball race to 9

8 Ball race to 7


Where in TX is this happening?
 
Billiard Den

This was from the OB Cues Ladies Tour Dinner the last time everyone was at Billiard Den.

Bigtruck & akaTrigger
A team.jpg

Samiel (Our Streamer) & Shayla (Houston Open Champ)
samiel & Shayla.jpg

Samm Diep, Mandersotx (Monica), Bonnie Plowman,Manders (Amanda), Heather Lloyd & Spetty's arm (LOL) All the girls got Babe's Chicken House Tats! LOL

IMG_0525-edit.jpg

My Scotch Partner at the FE Tourny - Kim Pierce - Prrrrrrrr
IMG_0490-edit.jpg
 
Last edited:
akaTrigger said:
Don't tell him! He's a stalker!





.... Richardson, Texas (Dallas area) at The Billard Den. :)


Cue the music from "Jaws" :D


I'll actually be in Dallas this weekend visiting one of my cousins. I'm not sure what exactly has been planned, but I'll try to see if we can stop by. lol!
 
Lol

T said:
Cue the music from "Jaws" :D


I'll actually be in Dallas this weekend visiting one of my cousins. I'm not sure what exactly has been planned, but I'll try to see if we can stop by. lol!

I'm bringing my Glock! :shocked:

Ray
 
This should be a good match. I haven't hit a ball in almost 2 weeks. You guys are going to either see two guys in dead stroke, or two guys that can't make a ball in the ocean. LOL.
 
Back
Top