Thank you gentlemen & ladies

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:I have had recent contacts and transactions with several AZ'ers who I would like to thank. Any ommission is not a slight, it just shows that I can't remember sh#t these days. I have had only good experiences with all forum members.

Thank you: (in no particular order)

billiardshot
pooldawg8
dabarbr
Fast Lenny
Bigtruck
Blue Hog ridr
Hangemhigh
RFisher
Neil
BHQ
jazznpool
JAM
Jim Baxter
JoeyInCali
Tom mcgonagle
Russell Cues
Cesardjar

Thanks gang/and to so many others that make these forums so helpful and entertaining, colorful and educational.

Take care
 
:thumbup:I have had recent contacts and transactions with several AZ'ers who I would like to thank. Any ommission is not a slight, it just shows that I can't remember sh#t these days. I have had only good experiences with all forum members.
(snip)

ALL of us?! Come on, we all know I'm a huge jerk! Haha, only kidding. I have also found my time on AZB to be quite enriching, and knowing that there are so many good people here only makes me want to keep coming back.
 
:thumbup:I have had recent contacts and transactions with several AZ'ers who I would like to thank. Any ommission is not a slight, it just shows that I can't remember sh#t these days. I have had only good experiences with all forum members.

Thank you: (in no particular order)

billiardshot
pooldawg8
dabarbr
Fast Lenny
Bigtruck
Blue Hog ridr
Hangemhigh
RFisher
Neil
BHQ
jazznpool
JAM
Jim Baxter
JoeyInCali
Tom mcgonagle
Russell Cues
Cesardjar

Thanks gang/and to so many others that make these forums so helpful and entertaining, colorful and educational.

Take care


OOOHOOOH..... I wanna be on the list.... What must I do!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Congrats on good experiences with so many people. Just goes to show you, that not all pool players are bums.
 
Bill
Your one of the good eggs on AZB as well. I have made so many friends on this site since coming here its unreal. Have a good day sir & please keep in touch.
Jeff
 
The pleasure has all been ours. I for one am have enjoyed our communications and always look forward to your posts. Best wishes in all you desire.
 
Three Rail Kick,

Thanks for ordering my book, Right on Cue. Sorry it took so long to reach you, good old mail system. I'm glad you read it and liked it enough to post your thoughts about it on the forum.

I believe you also reviewed it on Amazon for me, thanks again. Thanks also for recognizing my Senior win in Vegas.

Tom McGonagle
 
Back
Top