Thank you Kolby`s

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to say thank you to the gentleman that was working the counter at Kolby`s in Tempe. Sorry I forgot your name. I walked in, asked for a cheap one pocket game and had one in about 5 minutes. No BS no trying to rob me, a fair game and everyone could not have been more polite.

Played for about 2 hours, broke even and had to get back on the road. I would play there everyday if I lived in Tempe.

Also thank you to tall gentleman I played, I forgot your name too. I hope Lenny can chime in and tell me these guys names. They deserve to be recognized. I got a fare game and not one argument, in fact it was a very friendly game.

Thanks again guys.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I just want to say thank you to the gentleman that was working the counter at Kolby`s in Tempe. Sorry I forgot your name. I walked in, asked for a cheap one pocket game and had one in about 5 minutes. No BS no trying to rob me, a fair game and everyone could not have been more polite.

Played for about 2 hours, broke even and had to get back on the road. I would play there everyday if I lived in Tempe.

Also thank you to tall gentleman I played, I forgot your name too. I hope Lenny can chime in and tell me these guys names. They deserve to be recognized. I got a fare game and not one argument, in fact it was a very friendly game.

Thanks again guys.

I need more of a description buddy then a tall guy, haha. What did the guy at the counter look like?

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need more of a description buddy then a tall guy, haha. What did the guy at the counter look like?

Old black guy behind the counter, Other guy was late 30`s was wearing a hat and jersey, Said you give him 10-7.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Kolby' is IMHO the last in Maricopa County of a dying breed of what was called a Pool Room years ago. Hope it stay open as long as I am around.