Thank You Scott Lee and Randy G.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Scott Lee and Randy G. have entered the growing list of supporters I have for my after school billiards program. It really humbles me how good many of the people in the world of pool have been to me and my kids. Scott donated the video that he and Randy made regarding the basics. Not only is this video going to be good for my students I think it is a good addition for anyone's library of billiards instructional material.

Best wishes,
Marcus
 
I think you will get help if you let people know what you are doing to support the great game of pool, and getting the younger generation involed in the game.
 
I'm glad to help you Marcus! You're doing a great job getting young people interested in our sport, and helping it to grow, from the ground up. I also plan to do some clinics for your kids the next time I can get to Houston. Young people are the future of our sport. Any others who have youth programs are welcome to contact me. I'll donate as much of my time as I can, to help anyone who is teaching kids, no matter where you are in the country!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Scott Lee and Randy G. have entered the growing list of supporters I have for my after school billiards program. It really humbles me how good many of the people in the world of pool have been to me and my kids. Scott donated the video that he and Randy made regarding the basics. Not only is this video going to be good for my students I think it is a good addition for anyone's library of billiards instructional material.

Best wishes,
Marcus
 
When Scott is in Houston, check with him about the BCA Certification course.....SPF=randyg
 
Randyg, as usual, is on top of this. There have been some changes to the BCA certification program...one of which has been enabling potential instructor candidates to get certified where they live, without having to travel to one of the master academies. Anyone interested can PM me for more information.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

When Scott is in Houston, check with him about the BCA Certification course.....SPF=randyg
 
Randyg, as usual, is on top of this. There have been some changes to the BCA certification program...one of which has been enabling potential instructor candidates to get certified where they live, without having to travel to one of the master academies. Anyone interested can PM me for more information.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Absolutely one of the best things to happen to the instructor program since I have been a part of it. I'm getting quite a few calls, and would be happy to work with anyone in the southeast that is interested in getting into the instructor program.

Steve
 
Just makin me lucky, when i m reading about someone who s teaching kids and spending time with them- Everyone who s trying to make their freetime *useful* can be proud!

Hats off Marcus- and good luck in the future for you and *your* kids.

lg from overseas,
Ingo
 
Ingo...Hopefully you can do the same where you live! :thumbup: Someone need not be a professional instructor to help kids...just someone who CARES!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Just makin me lucky, when i m reading about someone who s teaching kids and spending time with them- Everyone who s trying to make their freetime *useful* can be proud!

Hats off Marcus- and good luck in the future for you and *your* kids.

lg from overseas,
Ingo
 
Back
Top