Thanks GoPlayPool and BigTruck

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
The other day I downloaded the GoPlayPool app to my android smartphone and entered the contest to win a free event pass to the upcoming Fight Night 1p match between Chip Compton and Darren Appleton. I just got an email today saying I won one of the passes! I don't often win things so I thought this was pretty sweet. I'm still trying to learn to play 1 hole so every bit I can watch of top players helps. Thanks again!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The other day I downloaded the GoPlayPool app to my android smartphone and entered the contest to win a free event pass to the upcoming Fight Night 1p match between Chip Compton and Darren Appleton. I just got an email today saying I won one of the passes! I don't often win things so I thought this was pretty sweet. I'm still trying to learn to play 1 hole so every bit I can watch of top players helps. Thanks again!

Thanks Brent.

GoPlayPool is a great tool for everyone who plays pool. I love the app. I also love the fact that they are continuously improving things.

Enjoy the show!

Darren is up 1-0

Ray

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm watching. I encourage folks to buy this ppv. The level of play is going to be(is)very high.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very welcome and enjoy!
We thank Ray Hansen and PoolActionTV for his generosity! :)

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you and Enjoy!

We do also appreciate if you guys (on your phone) give us a rating on the app! It is under your App manager and then you open the app and 5 stars would be nice! :embarrassed2: