Thanks Ken Schuman and Fred Agnir

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I know I'm late, but it's never too late to say thanks, right?!

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Fred and Ken's commentating on the Schmidt/Harriman All Around. It was the first time I heard them commentate and they were awesome! That was several weeks ago and it still crosses my mind how impressed I was with them. They are extremely knowledgeable and it was fun listening to them. I also liked their thoughts on the rulings they had to make at times throughout the matches. Additionally, I enjoyed that they shared tidbits of information (not just shot-making tips, but mental tips as well) and they kept it very interesting/entertaining for all three days.

So, I just wanted to say THANKS and you guys are appreciated and awesome. Keep up the great work!

P.S. It was nice to meet you in Vegas, JCIN. You guys are doing great things for pool!
 
akaTrigger said:
I know I'm late, but it's never too late to say thanks, right?!

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Fred and Ken's commentating on the Schmidt/Harriman All Around. It was the first time I heard them commentate and they were awesome! That was several weeks ago and it still crosses my mind how impressed I was with them. They are extremely knowledgeable and it was fun listening to them. I also liked their thoughts on the rulings they had to make at times throughout the matches. Additionally, I enjoyed that they shared tidbits of information (not just shot-making tips, but mental tips as well) and they kept it very interesting/entertaining for all three days.

So, I just wanted to say THANKS and you guys are appreciated and awesome. Keep up the great work!

P.S. It was nice to meet you in Vegas, JCIN. You guys are doing great things for pool!
On behalf of Ken Shuman (since I don't think he keeps up with this board) and all the great guys at TAR, I humbly thank you for your words and your support!

Best,

Fred Agnir
 
I will also add that you two are fantastic & knowledgeable commentators with good voices for this kind of work.
 
Cornerman said:
On behalf of Ken Shuman (since I don't think he keeps up with this board) and all the great guys at TAR, I humbly thank you for your words and your support!

Best,

Fred Agnir

Please share it with Ken for us, then!

Keep up the great work. :) (I bet it's not like work at all, though. :) )
 
akaTrigger said:
Please share it with Ken for us, then!

Keep up the great work. :) (I bet it's not like work at all, though. :) )
Both guys love what they do but neither will admit how much work it actually is. Scott Frost did commentary the first night of the Alex/Shane match and said "Man, this is harder than playing"

It is not easy to sit in the booth for hours on end and keep the flow going. These guys do an awesome job and we are very lucky to have them. One of these days we will be able to pay them what they are worth. Thats right, these guys VOLUNTEER their time cause they love the game.

Thanks Fred and Ken. You guys are the nuts.

akaTrigger I have to admit I can not put a face with the handle. Can you refresh my memory? I admit I am horrible with names but pretty good with situations and faces. In any case I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the TARPIT.
 
Phenomenal. Simple but knowledgable. I sometimes wish though they would take sides. Even though I know they have to be fair and impartial. But I would love to hear some country hollering. It would be fun to hear when Alex was down for Fred to yell "kick his butt Par'e!".
LOL! Just kidding! But seriously, couldnt find a finer pair.
 
JCIN said:
Both guys love what they do but neither will admit how much work it actually is. Scott Frost did commentary the first night of the Alex/Shane match and said "Man, this is harder than playing"

It is not easy to sit in the booth for hours on end and keep the flow going. These guys do an awesome job and we are very lucky to have them. One of these days we will be able to pay them what they are worth. Thats right, these guys VOLUNTEER their time cause they love the game.

Thanks Fred and Ken. You guys are the nuts.

akaTrigger I have to admit I can not put a face with the handle. Can you refresh my memory? I admit I am horrible with names but pretty good with situations and faces. In any case I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the TARPIT.

Hi Justin,

I believe Royce Bunnell introduced you and I to each other on the first weekend. We were standing between the tables and the first row of brackets in the main room (near the ref's main desk).

Melinda
 
Back
Top