Thanksgiving Lesson For Pros And Amateurs

Jimmy Reid

US Open 9 Ball Champion
Happy Thansgiving Everybody, 11/28/2013

I hope this reaches you and your loved ones all well and happy. A Lesson For Some Pros And Amateurs Alike. But First;

Before this must have lesson!


FIRST LET ME TELL YOU TO GO TO AVANT BROWSER.COM AND SPEND THE EXTRA $14 TO GET THE BEST BROWSER I'VE EVER SEEN.

Please get this AVANT browser I'll be making corrections in the Diamond Club and you won't have to spend time closing malicious adware.



NOT BEING AN AFFILIATE, I'M JUST TRYING TO STEER YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR A CLEAN AND FAST SUPER BROWSER. IF I'M WRONG I'LL SEND YOU A SET OF FREE DVDs.



Opening my website with it no electronic pop-ups on any free lessons or the Diamond Club pool table graphics is such a relief, so all hope is not lost for those 8 errors in the Diamond Club that I'll be showing you.



Medically it's been difficult for me lately but I truly believe God has a plan for me before my energy goes to another dimension.


I'm a Christ man because He lived, He didn't have an army or any money but He must've left a heck of an impression (it's 11/28/ 2013 AD of who?) wherever He walked for those 3 years curing annd healing while preaching nothing but love.



He was here and I don't claim to know from whence He came, I do know the egg came before the chicken. Absolutely nothing in nature ever came fully grown and mature on this planet unless it was placed here or evolved into being.


Darwin doesn't have all the answers though of course evolution occurred. The smallest thing in the universe to Darwin was the atom, now we know there are 2,500 DNA in every atom and we've only figured out what 5% of that DNA does.


Lastly don't look at the Austrailian Thermometer bird or the woodpecker whose tongue goes over its brain before coming out and try to figure out how they could've possibly evolved.


Why did man lose all his hair and then have to get fur skins to keep warm. Does that fit with evolution? No more preaching.


Pro Lesson;

Besides addressing the ball with the visualization of executing the shot desired while keeping your head down.


Probabaly breathing properly is most important for professional players, whether they know it or not the best players are taking a deeper breath and blowing it out while standing at the address position.


After swinging down with your cue tip at the point on the cuebal necessary for the english desired.


Remember, while standing at address you've already taken a deep breath and blown it out to get the oxygen to your brain.


Then after swinging down (if it's an extremely difficult shot, you may want to take another deep breath and blow it out long and hard.

Perfect time to get up and start your preshot routine again by pointing at the object ball.

Address it again until while still in the air you visualize the cueball and object ball frozen together and they're straight in the pocket.

Do your deep breathing again until you're ready to get serious about making this shot.)

Now after your down on the shot start breathing easier and easier until it feels perfect.


At that time we all hold our breath without thinking about it for that last stroke when we deliver the stroke desired.


PRO TIP;

Whenever you're cuttimg a ball fairly thin and using high english on the cueball, cut the object ball a little more than you think, practice will teach you how to judge how much thinner you need to cut the object ball.


Reason for this being that when the cueball passes the object ball so thin the top spin on the cueball only hits a little bit of the object ball and doesn't make it spin backward in passing.


Instead the object ball takes more of the weight of the cueball and goes with the cueball a very tiny amount. If you don't allow for this you'll miss the object ball by hitting it too full.


So any time your cutting the object ball with high or no english cut the ball just a little more than looks necessary.



Practice and Example;


Put 2 object balls frozen together and straight in, now aim at the object ball you want the cueball to take the place of. Have a friend take that object ball away and replace it by shooting the cueball exactly where it was.


If it goes in then make it a little tougher cut and do it again until you find the cut shot that when you replace that frozen ball with the cueball it doesn't make and instead it hits too full.


Now you've found the cut shot that anytime a cut shot comes up that requires that amount of cut or more JUST CUT IT A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN YOU THINK TO MAKE IT.



AND I MEAN CUT IT JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN LOOKS CORRECT. THE WEIGHT OF THE CUEBALL IN PASSING WILL HAVE A VERY SMALL EFFECT ON CARRYING THE OBJECT BALL FORWARD WITH THE CUEBALL.



After practicing these cut shots and making them 10 times in a row they will no longer look like your cutting them too much, they'll look like that's where you have to hit this cut shot.



In other words with plenty of practice they'll look natural.



My DVDs are for sale for $39.95 on my website after turning all the adware off or buy the AVANT Browser then go to my website and you won't see any pop out -up-down malware ads on any pages of my site. It's the future here now.



Or if you just PayPal me $39.95 with your US address that PayPal asks you for when you send money for goods or services. I'll get them out to you twice a week Mondays and Thursdays via USPS Priority w Tracking.



Tell your friends about over 9 hours of lessons w me on 5 authored DVDs, over 1 hour o2 CDs.



PayPal $39.95 to jimmyreid33@yahoo.com or send me a personal check if you prefer with a phone number attached and I'll send them out right away, Priority w Tracking.

Send check or M.O. to:
Jimmy Reid
123 Bedford E
West Palm Beach, FL 33417



Again Happy Thanksgiving To All And Be Sure To Count Your Blessings. We're So Blessed When You Think Of Those Poor People That Have Survived That Major Storm In Asia.



I'm So Glad Manny Pacquiao Won The Fight Saturday Night. It Lifted All The Phillipino's And Asian People's Spirits Up. Man How Blessed We Are.



Have A Wonderful Turkey Day. Thank You Jesus, God Bless You All.

 

 
 
Last edited:
I went to your site with Google Chrome with the AdBlockerPro extension turned on and didn't get any ads. Hopefully that helps.
 
Hey, Jimmy, wishing you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Thanks for sharing your pool nuggerts on this fine day.

Every post of yours is like a delicious dessert. Speaking of which, we've having pumpkin cheesecake today. Oh, my! :p
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 314
Happy Thanksgiving Sir--hope the best for you and yours for the Holidays---I stop what ever I'm doing when I see one of your posts and make sure I read each one with care

Best too you,,and thanks for the quaility information that you pass along too the Forum
 
Back
Top